PDA

View Full Version : Movies Spotlight

suzu
02-28-2007, 02:52 AM
Hi, me and my friends were wondering how is that the "Movies Spotlight" feature work acutally, many movies passed in there and after some weeks they reappear in there, why this happen?

Also if I ever decide to produce a movie and Iwant people towatch it for some time can I choose somehow to put it up again or any other way to "bump" it?

Also how works the "platinum" and "recomendation" feature work in order to a movie receive such thing?

godliest
02-28-2007, 09:48 AM
Spotlight is some of the very best movies on WCM that WCM Moderators choose to set up as they think it's so good everyone should watch it. You must be a real pro to get ur movie in the spotlight.

So release a really good movie that is so good WCM Moderators think everyone should watch it.

A movie gets a platinum when they reach 100,000downloads (Leeroy Jenkins got 16). Recommendation u get the same way as when u get into spotlight. Release a good movie and u can get a recommendation from WCM.

Hope that helps.

Gedan
02-28-2007, 10:52 AM
godlies sums it up there, spotbox goes to good movies and it's a great help to us putting promo materials in em, it will help people find us even if they saw the movie on say youtube first.

godliest
02-28-2007, 11:15 AM
Ye, forgot to say that. Be sure to add promo clips in ur video. They can be found here http://www.warcraftmovies.com/linkus.php

suzu
02-28-2007, 11:26 AM
Aye that helped a lot. Thanks godliest

godliest
02-28-2007, 01:14 PM
Nps, always here to help. Maybe not always but.... Glad it helped :D