PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Translators!

Uzbeki
03-02-2007, 02:10 PM
<p>With the recent updates and new features we are in need of some help with&nbsp; translation. The translators will be awarded a free <a href="premonly.php">Premium membership</a>. The task will concist of translating a few phrases now and then to keep the regional sites up to date. You will have easy to use &quot;on site&quot; tools to achive this.</p><p>If you've got any spare time and want to help us translate German, French, Chinese or Korean please e-mail <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a> for further information. We are looking for about for translators for each language to keep the workload to a minimum. </p><br><br><b>Read the full version of this news item on <a href="http://www.warcraftmovies.com/main.php#315">WarcraftMovies.com</a></b>

godliest
03-02-2007, 05:40 PM
Why always so strange languages? I can only translate swedish.

SecreTGF
03-05-2007, 01:37 AM
Hmm... I tho spanish was going to be suported as well, after all, apart from german and french its the language wich the game is translated as well.

AFE
03-05-2007, 03:02 AM

Uzbeki
03-05-2007, 03:01 PM
These are the first 4 languages. We will probably do more languages in the near future if this new system works as intended :)

SecreTGF
03-06-2007, 01:38 AM
Well, can I just mail you to [email protected] offering myself just in case you decide to support spanish as well in a near future, or should I just wait till you open this posibility?
Im currently the MVP Sherinda from the EU-Wow forums and I would gladly give a hand to offer all spanish support to this web since the spanish comunity loves this site.

slipknot_gamer
03-06-2007, 02:24 PM
is you need a dutch translator (wich you probably won't) I can help
[email protected]

Willske
03-07-2007, 06:16 AM
If any one need a chinese translator email [email protected]

kiahann
03-07-2007, 04:29 PM
If any one need a chinese translator email [email protected]

We do you should contact [email protected] to get the job.

Furuken
03-07-2007, 09:53 PM
ohhh, wheres the spanish?
If you need english to spanish translation feel free to contact
[email protected]