View Full Version : My latest Weird Al video

wuddersup
03-11-2007, 04:38 PM
Enjoy, and please rate!
It barely got any attention, being released at around 5 AM = bad timing for WCM

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=36937

godliest
03-11-2007, 05:40 PM
Ur at the highest rated, isn't that enough? My rating remains.

4/3/4/3. Content, pretty good, maybe a bit too much of the same thing. Not the first music video done by Weid Al's musics. Pretty good editing, even the the models seemed a bit strange sometimes. Pretty good overall.

I think it should be 3/3/4/3. But really, what did u do with the models in the start? It had some green light around it, making it look really unprofessional. Even I can do chroma keying correct^^

wuddersup
03-11-2007, 08:35 PM
I'm at highest rated? Check again, your 3.2 with 100 weighting took it off in one swoop. For someone with 10 uploaded movies, the highest rated a 3.5, I don't know If I can believe if your 3.2 is accurate.

godliest
03-12-2007, 05:35 AM
U was when I watched ur movie.

I've uploaded 10 videos, but I didn't get my rating weight from them. I would say that just because I happened to remove the movie from the top 10, it will come up soon. I rated the movie as I thought it when thinking of the different categories. Just because alot of people that doesn't have any rating weight, because they haven't rated alot of movies. Just because ur movie was removed for a shorter time isn't a reason to harass my movies. I'm atm not creating movies because I want high ratings from the WoW community, I do it because I think it's fun.

You are a maybe a better moviecreator than I'm, but don't harass me because of that. Kkthxbai.

Gedan
03-12-2007, 08:56 AM
Let's see what a day out in the sun will do for it, it's spotboxed*