PDA

View Full Version : Are you in need of a PVP movie?

omgwtfhaha
03-23-2007, 06:28 AM
March 27th,

I have filled positions already for the first batch of movies to be produced. If you contacted me via email and I responded then you are on the list. I will be issuing a time frame of what times I will need your movie and direction in email again. I thank you all that are participating in this, and hope you enjoy the outcome.

The first Debut:

May 1'st 2007.

Hi there,

Allow me to introduce myself.

Alot of people know me as Mark or Skuddle, but my forum name is omgwtfhaha.

I have been attending some school on video editing and am looking for a pvp'er. I plan on offering a service at some point for high quality PVP videos where every 3-4 months I will release a player's video and fine tune my skill in video editting.

So why post?

I am now looking for some people's movies or Fraps to start working on. So here is what is required.
-------------------

If you are a PVP'er using Fraps, and want a PVP video, please contact me via email at:

-Email removed temporarily-

this way I can start organizing and arranging methods of how and who to work on. I plan on helping those players who PVP and dont know how to make there movies. I assure you that I can glorify your video. Trust me.

So send away :-) Who knows you may be the first, and may make top movie.
I will arrange with you how to burn your fraps on DVD/CDR and ship them to me.
-Mark

Terwilliger
04-22-2007, 11:03 AM
It's a bummer you removed your email. I will find it some how...

I am kind of in need of editing right now, although I live in Australia so it wont be easy to send it to you, I will make some arrangements over an email. I sincerely hope you are still taking submissions :)

omgwtfhaha
04-30-2007, 01:52 AM
I apologize for not getting to alot of your submissions and emails. I have been super busy working on the first release.

Its coming soon :-).

It will not be released on May 1st unfortunately.

An author that I am working with wanted some movie effects which, I dont think I have ever seen before in a movie.. or at least a amateur made one. Thus I was forced to write custom filters and plugins for the new movie. It will be coming out soon and all I can say so far is WoW :-).

-Mark

omgwtfhaha
05-09-2007, 10:33 AM
It is almost time :-)

Coming in at a whopping 21 minutes... its almost done :)

So coming soon to Warcraftmovies.com:

We Love to PvP!

Terwilliger
05-10-2007, 05:51 AM
How big? :o

Gedan
05-10-2007, 08:31 AM
Make sure to harass me about it before release so I can help you with spotbox :)

2ndkrueger
05-14-2007, 06:10 PM
It is almost time :-)

Coming in at a whopping 21 minutes... its almost done :)

So coming soon to Warcraftmovies.com:

We Love to PvP!

is it coming or not? :< gief

2ndkrueger
05-25-2007, 04:32 PM
is it out yet? i really want to see it :/