PDA

View Full Version : Are you in need of a PvP movie?

Uzbeki
03-26-2007, 09:30 AM
<br />One of our community members named Mark is offering to help people with their recorded <span class="hm">PvP</span> material to make an actual <span class="hm">PvP</span> movie with high quality editing.<br /> <br /> Read the whole idea here: <a href="http://www.mmorpgforum.net/showthread.php?t=1139" target="_blank" title="PvP"><strong>&quot;</strong><strong>Are you in need of a PVP movie?&quot;</strong></a><br><br><b>Read the full version of this news item on <a href="http://www.warcraftmovies.com/main.php#325">WarcraftMovies.com</a></b>

Terwilliger
03-26-2007, 12:39 PM
Yeah I read through that before... And I have decided no, I am not in need of a PvP movie.

Btcc22
03-27-2007, 01:59 AM
Yeah I read through that before... And I have decided no, I am not in need of a PvP movie.

Is that a +1? ;)

I look forwards to seeing what gets produced. :)

teh_taco
03-27-2007, 11:11 AM
funny.. thought about it a couple of weeks ago, because I really enjoy editing movies, but wow gets boring.. good luck ;)

godliest
03-27-2007, 01:57 PM
I was also thinking of doing the same, with the same reason as teh_taco. But as I just a few minutes later got a question from a buddy in the guild if I could edit his movie I didn't do it.

omgwtfhaha
03-27-2007, 09:31 PM
Its actually turning out really well now. Since that post I have had one member already ship me via Overnight FedEx his DvD-r's of his movies he recorded. I am working on the first movie and plan to have it released within the next month or two.

-I am going to have to slow the process down a bit now, since I have a total of 19 people booked o-O.

Thanks for the push of people :-).

-Mark

Gedan
03-28-2007, 05:25 AM
Wow Mark that's great, keep me updated on the release and we can help you spotlight the creations here at WCM!

Uzbeki
03-28-2007, 09:15 AM
Congrats Mark, remember to have them submited here after you are done :)

Terwilliger
03-29-2007, 08:19 AM
Hope they turn out well.