PDA

View Full Version : How do i voice record?

mchugh
03-27-2007, 05:58 PM
Dose anyone have some kind of link/ are help, to tell me how to voice record for my movie, Yes i no spelling sukes:(:top:

Help, thx:)

godliest
03-27-2007, 08:22 PM
Ehm, actually pretty much wonder the same thing. As it's now I must ask other people to do the voice acting for me, and they never seem to finish the voice acting. 4 weeks for a 2 minute long clip...

mchugh
03-28-2007, 03:56 PM
come on someone must no how:confused:

Terwilliger
03-29-2007, 09:37 AM
If you have vegas press the record button here:

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l290/Terwilliger_2006/vegasvoice.jpg

and then press it again to stop. Just cut it in vegas to what you want and then render it as MP3 :)

mchugh
03-29-2007, 04:36 PM
Thx, But when i click it it comes up something like an Unknown Media Type was Requested :p

clawhammr
03-31-2007, 06:34 PM
Hey,
I was wondering when need to record other voices, how do you record through ventrillo/skype (can record on TeamSpeak but not as good quality) does pressing record on vegas video work also with that or how is that?

wuddersup
04-05-2007, 06:10 PM
Sound recorder ftw...

Valgarithos
04-16-2007, 10:00 PM
Agian i will spam this link :) Audacity is a free program that works great for voice recording though i don't think you can drastically make your voice sound like a woman with it... (not sure if that sony vegas can do that :P)

anyway this is the link http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
Vox or Voice box i think its called is a program that is 1 week free that can turn your voice into a womans though and you can altar it as well.

Gotta do a payment once i believe to get the full registered version.

does sony vegas have voice changing abilities?

Thiras
04-17-2007, 09:45 AM
does sony vegas have voice changing abilities?

I think you can modify certain parameters of the audio, but theres no premade template for changing your voice into a womans. Some audio nerd could probably figure it out though. :P

Valgarithos
04-17-2007, 09:59 PM
I'm a computer nerd but i don't have sony :P

But i know you can do all certain things if you read the Audacity help files and ask around.

Any place that i can find WC3 voices? mainly the ones from each scenario such as Kel'thuzad coming with some skeletal mages to save King Arthas from Lady Sylvannis?

*spam spam spam spam spam* >.>

swash
04-18-2007, 12:25 AM
If you have Warcraft 3 you can use the World Editor to export the sound files

If you don't then you'll have to find them on your own sorry :(

Valgarithos
04-18-2007, 09:20 PM
yay i got the world editor :D *happy dances with a dwarf*