PDA

View Full Version : Writer Looking for Work

Makesfolkslose
03-30-2007, 01:00 AM
Hey, I'm Makesfolkslose. You may have seen me snooping around these forums as well as rating and commenting on select movies over at the main site. I finally decided to unveil a little more about myself, because I have been very anonymous and would like to become more active in the machinima community.

I currently have 3 completed movies and am in the process of filming and editing my third. The first three are gameplay oriented, but the fourth (Sons and Sinners) is a story-line movie. I have written, directed, and edited all of my movies so far, and I have decided that it might be a little too much for me to do by myself. Basically, I am here to offer my services as a writer for aspiring directors and editors. I will take an idea and mold it into a full blown story. Of course I plan to pursue my own ambitions, such as smaller projects, as well.

My Skills
I don't really have any sort of "resume," but rather all I have is my word and some examples of my work. I have been told for a long time that I possess an exceptional amount of talent as far as writing goes, even though I have just recently started writing for the screen (machinima). I attend a writing camp that helps me hone my skills etc. For examples of my work, visit my homepage at The Realm of Makesfolkslose (http://makesfolkslose.googlepages.com)

My Work
Besides what you see on my webpage, I currently have 2 unused scripts (1 completed and one still in story format). The completed work is an older piece that contains a pretty long story and an epic batle scene. The other is my newest piece that, when finished, will have some really cool action and characters.

My Ambitions
I want to work with an editor/director who knows how to do what they do. My work is story-line based, so it would be best if you have extensive knowledge of the Model and Map viewers as well as a high powered editing program. I refuse to work on a project that I feel will be below par. I wish to work in two ways: 1) The director gives me a basic story outline or rough idea, and I go to work on a screenplay or 2) A director/editor/producer recruits me to just give them a script. As stated before, I have 2 scripts near completion already, and I write more as I feel it.

Eventually, I do have an ultimate goal in mind: a movie centered around the story and lore of the Ashbringer. I want this to be an epic movie, bottom line. Don't get too excited though, because I don't see that happening for a while.

Contact Me
If you are interested in acquiring my services, please find a way to contact me either via email: [email protected], these message boards, or by visiting my wepage at The Realm of Makesfolkslose (http://makesfolkslose.googlepages.com)

Also, if you are an editer, producer, or director who is looking for me to write a screenplay, please include examples of your past work. I will not commit to a project unless I know the way it may likely turn out.

Thanks for reading
-Makesfolkslose

godliest
03-30-2007, 05:50 AM
W00t can u write good storylines? Nice. I could always make the movie, but I suppose it would take some time as I got alot of different things I'm doing atm. I got all editing programs nearly, after effects, sony vegas, premier pro and soon photoshop pro.

Just contact me if u want to work with me. Or I can contact u, who cares...

KingYez
04-15-2007, 05:31 PM
I could use some good ideas for my movie, http://www.mmorpgforum.net/showthread.php?t=1237

but i'm not very skilled yet.... :-(

Leonnardum
07-18-2007, 01:20 PM
Hmm... well all I lack in my movies is a good story. Well, that, and buget to make them way better, and voice actors. But if you could make an interesting story, we could always stay in touch, you never know... :) Anyway, you can add my
yahoo: [email protected]
msn: [email protected]
and we can keep in touch about these stories... Please add me so we can discus this matter!

Martinfalch
07-18-2007, 05:22 PM
Eventually, I do have an ultimate goal in mind: a movie centered around the story and lore of the Ashbringer. I want this to be an epic movie, bottom line. Don't get too excited though, because I don't see that happening for a while.

Making it already ;)

- Martin

Zorubu
07-22-2007, 08:22 PM
Making it already ;)

- Martin

What a coincidence, so am i :P

Ps: And i'm danish as well :top:

Makesfolkslose
07-28-2007, 08:11 PM
Hmm... well all I lack in my movies is a good story. Well, that, and buget to make them way better, and voice actors. But if you could make an interesting story, we could always stay in touch, you never know... :) Anyway, you can add my
yahoo: [email protected]
msn: [email protected]
and we can keep in touch about these stories... Please add me so we can discus this matter!

Email me if you get the chance, I'd like to get more info. I'm working with Chaosvex at the moment, putting together a project that I'm very excited about. Because of this, I have limited time so no promises.

Making it already

- Martin

Gah Marquan. I didn't know that TotP III would be going that far into the Ashbringer lore. If it does, then more power to you because I know you can pull it off beautifully. Can't wait for it :)

DlouBent
08-02-2007, 11:48 AM
Sounds great, added your webpage to Bookmarks ;)

When im done with my currectly projects i might contact you

arfus
08-26-2007, 08:14 PM
:O Culd you maybe make a small script maybe? for like 1-2 minutes? im a noob in machinima i dont even got a movie eidting software :P im gonan buy sony vegas 7.0 or the newest e-mail me or add me on msn [email protected]

nView
06-20-2008, 12:09 PM
If I won't handle the script from a screenplay myself, I'll find you :)