PDA

View Full Version : New Style Movie Collab

omgwtfhaha
03-30-2007, 10:23 AM
I want to start a movie collab going. I don't think anyone has done this yet, *except the Nogg's with the film festival showoff*. My goal is to make a music video that people fill in time slots. If I see enough people interested, then I will split a song file when we vote on it.

Anyone interested?

I am currently working on a solo project called: WoW:Just for you... But I am willing to take a small break to work with other authors on a collab :).

The idea behind this is to show basically what you can do with Machinima, I want all types of movie makers, those from Advanced Users to people that just make movies in Windows Movie Maker to participate. I want to be able to have people basically show off what they can do, so that it may bring others attentions to those who are good video editors.. but not so good idea writers, or writers, or people who just wanna have fun?

Sound good? Then post a reply if interested!

Thanks
-Mark

godliest
03-30-2007, 01:45 PM
Hmmm... I didn't quite get what u wanted to do.. Was the point to create a movie from a music video, or create machinima...? Could u define what u want to do?

Dopefish
03-30-2007, 05:01 PM
I think we were aiming a bit high, but still, maintaining and directing a collaboration project is a huge task, which is worsen by the irregularity by people from different time zones.

But yeah, if you find a lengthy song, and split it up into pieces for each author that they then can do whatever footage they like to it.

neogeek
03-30-2007, 05:38 PM
I would enjoy helping out on this.

2ndkrueger
03-30-2007, 08:30 PM
im interested! :p

Daghur
04-22-2007, 01:08 PM
I'm a music producer and designer.. Just got a song completed.
Anything you're interrested in?

EDIT: I do rave/hardcore-trance-ish music. Let me know if you want to hear something I've made.

Btcc22
05-03-2007, 03:39 AM
I'd be interested in taking part in this if it was done.

Sounds like a great idea. :)

KingYez
05-03-2007, 11:22 AM
I will take part of this projekt too. Sounds Fun!! :D