PDA

View Full Version : VOTE: Song for Movie Collab

omgwtfhaha
03-31-2007, 09:51 AM
Ok Guys, I got some intrest from people wanting to do a collab for a movie in Machinima. I am going to list some songs for people to vote on. Throw out more ideas if you will :-).

-Queen-Bohemion Rhapshody
-Rammestein- Reise Reise
-Rammestein- Du has
-AFI -Death of Seasons
-Darude -Sandstorm
-Verve -Bitter Sweet Symphony Remix/all sound techno

godliest
03-31-2007, 04:23 PM
Not Bohemian Rhapsohdy anyways. It's a perfect song, don't destroy it. I vote for Du Has.

2ndkrueger
03-31-2007, 05:27 PM
i voted Bohemian Rapsody.. im seriously tired of rammstein, it's used in all pvp movies these days lol.

godliest
03-31-2007, 06:45 PM
Yeah I know. But don't destroy one of the best songs trough all times... plz...

2ndkrueger
03-31-2007, 06:59 PM
well, you dont know yet if it's going to be bad or good, do you?.. :)

Onlis
03-31-2007, 07:22 PM
Oh man, Death of Seasons has been waiting to be put into a WCM forever. =) I hope you guys can deliver.

Dopefish
03-31-2007, 08:34 PM
How did you go through making this list? Did you just pick random songs from your playlist? =/

omgwtfhaha
04-01-2007, 11:22 PM
@Dopefish,

Actually, using a hypercircum flux actuation device trasmuting to the symbology of the human mind while extracting pertinent user information from the MPQ files hosted on your local machine.

I found a way to turn on the mmoradio.com.

lol those were the first songs I heard, hence, why I asked to suggest some songs. :-) I was just throwing ideas out.

-Mark

*nothing cool was done :(*

Dopefish
04-02-2007, 01:32 AM
Aight :D
I would suggest something else, but believe it or not, I'm really bad at finding good songs to use with videos.

godliest
04-02-2007, 08:21 AM
I believe u Dopefish!

soosisti
04-02-2007, 11:53 AM
I suggest that you listen to lots and even more lots of songs. Pick up the ones you like the best, try them out with the footage on your editing software and use the one(s) which fit it the best.

That's how I do it :P

p.s. And no, do not use Darude's Sandstorm. Even though it is a good track (THE song that got me listening to edm big time), but people say that it has been "hammered to shit" a.k.a. overplayed.

Btcc22
05-03-2007, 12:54 PM
I voted for Bitter Sweet Symphony.

Du Has:
Genre overused.

Reise Reise:
Might work well, but it's been used before.

Bohemian Rhapshody:
Couldn't see it working personally.

Death of Seasons:
Shout shout shout.

Bitter Sweet Symphony Remix:
Not heard this song in a video yet, and I love it.

Sandstorm:
Got a bit boring years ago. ;)

I personally feel that a song with no lyrics might be best for this kind of project so it's up to the editors what they want to show off in their segment, rather than just forcing them to have some Undead warlock doing the /talk emote, if you know what I mean. ;)