PDA

View Full Version : Search by race/gender and deleted movies

The.Kadist
04-13-2007, 05:04 PM
Would it be possible to make videos searchable by race and/or gender ? I'd love to see some female orc warlocks. Or is that already possible for premium members ? Race is already in the database, gender should be as well :-)

Another thing are deleted/removed movies that are still listed but can't be downloaded anymore. Is there anything that those could be marked as such ? Would save a lot of unnecessary clicking.

TIA,
the Kadist

Terwilliger
04-14-2007, 04:56 AM
Or some of those dwarf females I have heard about

kiahann
04-14-2007, 12:54 PM
Would it be possible to make videos searchable by race and/or gender ? I'd love to see some female orc warlocks. Or is that already possible for premium members ? Race is already in the database, gender should be as well :-)

Another thing are deleted/removed movies that are still listed but can't be downloaded anymore. Is there anything that those could be marked as such ? Would save a lot of unnecessary clicking.

TIA,
the Kadist

Premium members can search my race/Gender

I'm sure we could do something about the deleted movies though if you want to watch the movie you could always write the author.

Uzbeki
04-16-2007, 11:31 AM
It looks like filefront did a massive cleanup of their archive. We will go through all the filefront links this week and remove those not working.
You will still be able to download all the movies from us if you have a premium membership.

clawhammr
05-23-2007, 12:15 AM
You can search by race @ premium, but not gender, that would be nice, are very few orc females out there :P actually only i know is with the orc shaman healer .. forgot name of those movies, is pvp 3-4 movies i think, otherwise, dunno.

I would at least like if this would be added, would be cool.

Uzbeki
05-24-2007, 11:29 AM
You can search by race @ premium, but not gender, that would be nice, are very few orc females out there :P actually only i know is with the orc shaman healer .. forgot name of those movies, is pvp 3-4 movies i think, otherwise, dunno.

I would at least like if this would be added, would be cool.

We will add this on the ToDo list for the search engine rewamp :)