PDA

View Full Version : My problem with shammy haters

sourdude
04-15-2007, 06:42 PM
:mad: i need to get this off my chest. shammys haters listen;today i have herd so many comments on some shammy movie like "all you were doing were attacking clothies" and "You used damage trinkets and cooldowns every fight". well i have news for you... HOW THE FLUK DO U THINK THEY KILL PEOPLE?! they have been nerfed so much the only way how is to use trinkets to even dent armor. and IMO shammys were the clothy anialator... not rogues. also i am mad at these shammys who are rerolling cause they dont wana heal in raids... well WTF do u think pallys were doing EVERY RAID?!?!? HEALING. atleast you shammys can chose to be casters!!!

compleately irritated,
sour...:mad:

Ch33zyph33r
04-16-2007, 04:09 AM
Actually, in 25-mans Shammies have the room to spec enhancement to min-max damage from fury warriors and rogues.

I love Shammies. Albeit their PvP is boring (Spam Stormstrike, Shocks, Grounding Totem, and waiting for WF to proc ftw?), but they bring a lot to the table PvE. Well, they bring more than us rogues anyways.

Switch64
04-18-2007, 07:29 PM
lol
So true

kiahann
04-18-2007, 07:55 PM
Actually, in 25-mans Shammies have the room to spec enhancement to min-max damage from fury warriors and rogues.

I love Shammies. Albeit their PvP is boring (Spam Stormstrike, Shocks, Grounding Totem, and waiting for WF to proc ftw?), but they bring a lot to the table PvE. Well, they bring more than us rogues anyways.

They do have good dps but take it from me you won't see many enhancement shamans in 25-man raids Although they have good dps they will never (unless you get lucky crits) Out dps the main dps classes they still lack in that department also they are really squishy like mages pretty much and have no really way to survive IE mages have ice block ect...

Although in 5-man's enhancement shamans are REALLY realiable they can off-heal and always be top in the dps charts by a mile It's just there not built for 25-man raids there built more toward elemental Resto or just resto.

Balgosa
05-05-2007, 08:38 PM
but shammys suck!

haha just kidding :top: