PDA

View Full Version : Add some things

jackthe7th
10-21-2006, 08:43 PM
Need some more boards on the other forums other than WoW, IE Guild Wars just has a general discussion board. Needs some more things :)

Onlis
10-21-2006, 08:46 PM
I think that the boards could be moderated by avid players who would know what to say/ask on those boards. I think that would really help out many of the not so well known MMOs which we host here.

Uzbeki
10-23-2006, 07:40 AM
Once there is enough threads in a forum we will start making subforums for that game. The idea behind this is to not spread out the discussions at a too early stage.

I agree with Onlis, the plan is to have one or two moderators for each game. Avid players with extensive knowledge of "their" mmorpg.

Lodisen
11-02-2006, 11:23 AM
Once there is enough threads in a forum we will start making subforums for that game. The idea behind this is to not spread out the discussions at a too early stage.

I agree with Onlis, the plan is to have one or two moderators for each game. Avid players with extensive knowledge of "their" mmorpg.That seems like a good idea. Don't keep it scattered. :top: If you need an honest moderator, an active moderator and a good moderator all through, you have me. Been playing WoW since US closed beta, and im enjoying it like ever before. :D

SelfieDK
01-31-2010, 03:40 PM
Doesnt anyone use this Forum anymore?? :/