PDA

View Full Version : Movie I can't remeber the title of...

Gannondorf
04-19-2007, 09:42 PM
Original Post on wow forums:
I can't remember the name of a movie made way back. It was about 50 minutes long, filmed without any model viewer models, and was uploaded on google video. (If that helps)
The plot is that there are people trapped inside the prison cell of SFK (Shadow Fang Keep) and an undead priestis keeping them there to do whatever. There is a naked orc male dancing throughout the movie in the prison cell. The whole movie had voice acting, and comedy throughout. At the end, the priest teleports the group who resist to blasted lands, and they fight. There are two orc shaman guards that work for the priest, but eventually fight him in the end. This movie was made in about... last year sometime after summer. That is all I can remember, and of course this is a strange question, but if anyone recognizes what movie this was, please post the title. Much appreciated in advance.

Thank you if anyone knows what this movie is called.

Gedan
04-20-2007, 07:02 AM
Never seen it, must have been release that few days last summer when I was lying on the beach :) - Let's hope someone else remembers it

godliest
04-20-2007, 01:40 PM
I don't remember the movie either, and I use to believe the comedy movies. But it can be that I wasn't active at the time or something, tried to use Premium Search, but that was to no help. There are too many comedies out there, simply.

clawhammr
05-22-2007, 01:47 PM
I belive this is the movie you're talking about :question:

Horde - Episode 1
http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=18236