PDA

View Full Version : Looking for sounds

Frangock
04-27-2007, 06:03 PM
Hi,

I am looking for a "stamping" sound for my little video.
For a better understanding what i exactly need:

I've put my guildbanner into the movie and let Prince Malchezaar run through it.
For every step he makes I need a sound.
I've searched alot but found nothing and I hope you can help me with my problems :)

greets
Frangock

Ps: sorry for my English :D I try to be understandable as good as I can :D

soosisti
04-28-2007, 10:12 AM
Have you tried using the sounds from WoW itself? You can extract them from the .mpq file(s) using a program like WinMPQ or MyWarcraftStudio.

Then you will have lots of sfx to choose from :)

Frangock
04-28-2007, 01:06 PM
Thanks...

this will helping me alot I hope :)

but there is another question:

I can't play/find the sounds of for example: Lady Vashj
Doesn't she have any sound or must i hear it once before i can open it?

soosisti
04-28-2007, 01:44 PM
I dont know about Vashj sounds in the current version of WoW but I remember reading somewhere that the next patch would add new voiceovers for npc's & places.

Frangock
04-28-2007, 01:50 PM
ahh ok
You helped me alot :D thanks again

*waiting for patch* :)

Daghur
04-28-2007, 08:21 PM
If you need stopming sounds you can just use any sound production program, such as Fruity Loops, and use a kick drum :)

Valgarithos
05-02-2007, 02:30 PM
A little thing i found out is if you have wc3 and have warcraft map editor you can export sounds from the program. I found many a good sound from light swords rending flesh to rock bashing against wood. (It has abomination foot steps as well)

PS: There are also cache files of Lady Vashj on it as well, I took some qoutes from Arthas and the others for my promo... so hopefully in the next day or two you will be able to see my promo video of my movie which i havn't been able to name *Growls and goes to kidnap a gnome and beat it senselessly till it offers up some names*

Dileptor
05-03-2007, 07:46 AM
I have a similar question so i will put it here :
I aslo need some sounds from wow. You said i can extract them from .mpq files, but i only found very few of them and with very general names in the wow file.I tried opening them with MyWarcraftStudio, but nothing happened..it just did nothing. To be exact, i need the sound when Ragnaros says: "Burn" or "Die,insect" :)....or any other sounds would come in handy.

A little thing i found out is if you have wc3 and have warcraft map editor you can export sounds from the program. I found many a good sound from light swords rending flesh to rock bashing against wood. (It has abomination foot steps as well) Unfortunately i have Czech version of W3, and the voices are in czech :( Is there anyone who could send me sound shaman saying just something. Would anyone bee so kind ?