PDA

View Full Version : Delayed!

Uzbeki
04-30-2007, 01:32 PM
Have you heard WHO will be delayed until 2008? :(

We decided to move the release date to early 2008 to invest more time in creating the best game possible. This means taking a few extra months to make sure the final product is polished and brilliant. The team has learned a lot since starting on WAR and the initial work on the Dwarf and Greenskin pairing was not as glorious as they believed it could be. So, they went back to this pairing, conducted an intense review of their work, and implemented new ideas and content. What has emerged is nothing short of spectacular. In the Dwarf and Greenskin zones there is now more war, more Warhammer, and more of what makes WAR glorious.

godliest
05-01-2007, 10:49 AM
It's sad. But it's best so. I don't think they should release a game that's only half as good as it should be, better wait and make it as good as it should be. I can wait... I suppose.

Uzbeki
05-01-2007, 03:24 PM
Yeah I guess it is for a good cause. I just hope AoC is still on schedule so I can play something new in the mean time :)

godliest
05-01-2007, 08:04 PM
I'm playing Twilight Princess (tho, I'm soon done) and also trying out City of Heroes, seems to be nice to play. Trying to get Silent Assasin on all Hitman: Blood Money, missions too.

Oh yeah, a link to where you found this information (because I don't feel for doing research when I can simply ask u). And finally: Thanx for delivering the news. *Godliest bows deeply*

Uzbeki
05-02-2007, 08:43 AM
Sure
http://war.warcry.com/news/view/71167

AW_Vith
07-29-2007, 10:53 PM
Doesn't bother me too much; allows them to refine and tune up the game before released to the public eye.