PDA

View Full Version : Legends of the Horde trailer!

Valgarithos
05-09-2007, 02:58 AM
The trailer is finished and now its ready for you to view. http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=39752 :D

Made the mistake in the info on the movie, i been working on a script for it for many months not the main movie :P

Yeah im kinda rushed right now to meet the dead line in june but hopefully the real movie will be better since i got some eh positive negative critisism (I only got windows movie maker to work with here!) Anyhoo

Just tried to give it some of the original wc3 essence as the character Zieg is remembering his past and all things that happened before his death.

godliest
05-09-2007, 02:05 PM
Get Sony Vegas (or better) no decent movie can be made using windows movie maker, that's all I can say. (Mostly due to the fact that I didn't feel for watching it). The link is broken too.

Valgarithos
05-09-2007, 03:25 PM
Can't up and buy sony vegas atm because im on this dead line its going to be be done by Windows movie maker and you're going to enjoy it *Straps Godliest down to a chair and tapes his mouth shut and his eyes open* >=)

godliest
05-09-2007, 03:39 PM
It feels kind of sad to see that. The fact that you've upgraded your comp and everything for this movie (not only that but...) and then u welll... kill it by using Windows Movie Maker. The difference between WMM and Sony Vegas is huge and using Sony Vegas WILL make your movie look better.

Valgarithos
05-09-2007, 06:23 PM
It can't be helped because i can't afford a 500 dollar piece of soft ware. (it sounds expensive)

godliest
05-09-2007, 07:02 PM
That's sad... No truly good movie could be made with Windows Movie Maker, or well I haven't seen any yet and I have my doubts on it.

Akrios
05-10-2007, 05:54 AM
Isn't hard to save 500 and find a vegas torrent, unless you feel bad about hurting the multibillion dollar profit earning sony.

Valgarithos
05-10-2007, 06:06 AM
:O you speak of blasphemy! maybe... show me where i would find such a device and teach me to torrent one day and i will get you your Vegas movie.

godliest
05-10-2007, 05:49 PM
It's illegal!!

(I'll send a PM).

Valamir
05-10-2007, 06:31 PM
I would like to inform you that we do not support illegal downloads of any sort. We do report such acts to authorities and provide sufficient information as well. If you plan on doing it do it else where like through AIM. Please do not do it on our website.

Martinfalch
06-02-2007, 07:47 PM
I think WMM is a nice place to start to be honest :) Just don't expect people to love your first movie. I started making alot of small stuff in WMM before moving to vegas, basically it's nice and simple and teaches you the basics, it's simply important not to have too high ambitions on the first movie (you'll need to expect alot of downrating) - every movie adds some experience and you'll be able to use it tons on your next movies, so imo just finish the movie in WMM and enjoy the progress you'll experience if you head for Vegas with your next movie !

Good luck!

- Martin