PDA

View Full Version : Music

skater1
05-09-2007, 07:03 PM
Hi there.

Im new to this forum, and the reason why I joined, was to ask you guys a question.
The other day I heard a song in a TV spot. All I remember was that it MIGHT be a violin that plays, together with some drums. I remember that I had heard the song before, and when I heard it, I instantly thought about some of those exploration-movies. They allways use this wierd Matrix-Enya mix-music, with drums and violins. I downloaded all the Enya songs, but none of them reminded me of that song.
(Im from Denmark and I think the spot was a TV3/TV3+ spot for a movie that was coming up in the weekend near friday the 4th may, so if any Danes have an idea now, its just fine!)

If you maybe have a list of all of the ENya-Matrix-like songs played in those DopeFish exploration films, post it here!:top:

A pretty hopeless thread i guess, but maybe the luck is with me :)

Thanks for your time

skater1
05-11-2007, 09:19 PM
I saw the TVspot again tonight. It was on TV3, and the spot was a commercial for the show called Kidnapped. When I heard the song again, I fastly recognized that it was from the Dopefishmovie where there are a lot of warcraftmovies-comments at the beginning. Exploration the Movie.
It is the next last song, and it is called Zoo York, and is made by Paul Oakenfold.

Thanks for the replies.