PDA

View Full Version : The newest game UI for you(WOW)

ktoko
10-22-2006, 11:20 PM
The ui.worldofwar.net provide the newest game UI for you..The UI is safe
Please download the below links:

http://www.chklm.com/chkbbs/Soft/ui/1001.rar
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
ATSW is a complete replacement for Blizzards tradeskill window with more overview and special functions.
This replacement (works for all tradeskills, now even enchanting!) provides :) you with:
- a better overview
The ATSW is bigger than the standard window, resulting in a much better overview over the thousands of items you can produce. Additionally, it lets you sort your recipes either by groups (as in the standard window), alphabetically or by difficulty. Alternatively, ATSW even lets you create your own groups and sort the recipes the way you like!
ATSW also has a filter function: enter something into the filter line and ATSW hides all recipes that don't contain the text you entered. But this filter function can do more: it's a powerful search function that can filter for minimum/maximum level requirements, producable item counts, item rarity (color) and reagents necessary. Check out the readme for details on using this function!
- more comfort
The ATSW has a production queue: you can queue several different items and have them all produced automatically by just clicking one button.
The ATSW is able to consider items you have to produce in order to use them as reagents in the production of other items. So: if you need item A to produce item B, you don't have to manually produce first item A, then item B. The ATSW does that for you: you just tell it to produce item B and it automatically queues the production of item A and - afterwards - item B. If you are missing some reagents to produce both items you get a message telling you exactly which reagents you need.
ATSW helps you telling your friends what reagents you need for a specific item: just click on a recipe with your shift-key pressed and the chat line opened and the reagent info will be added to the chat line.
ATSW shows you what reagents you need to process the whole production queue. It even tells you how many of each reagent you have in your bank, on alternative characters on the same server (in this case, it can even tell you on which characters) and which reagents are buyable from merchants. In case of buyable reagents ATSW can automatically buy all missing and available items from a merchant when you are speaking to him.
ATSW explicitly supports ArmorCraft, LS3D craft info and Fizzwidgets ReagentCost. Other addons that change the original tradeskill window will probably not work with ATSW.

Please note that ATSW has grown to be quite a complex addon and it might still contain some bugs. Please tell me if you encounter one so I can fix them.
TO ALL OF YOU WHO BOOKMARKED THIS ADDON: It mysteriously disappeared from this site and I had to resubmit it, so you'll have to add it to your favourites again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.chklm.com/chkbbs/Soft/ui/1002.rar

A fishing addon that keeps track of the fish you catch and help smanage your
fishing gear.
Features:
- 'Easy Cast' lets you right-click to cast your line. Use the same mouse
button for looting and casting. A double-click will force another cast early
- 'Fish Watcher' lets you see the fish you've caught here before (or
the fish that you've caught in the current session)
- Display your current skill level and the time since you started fishing
- Choose your fishing outfit and change into it easily
- Support for automatically adding a lure to your fishing pole
- Full Titan Panel support
- myAddOns support
- Preliminary support for tracking 'cycle fish' such as the Nightfin
Snapper so you know when to go looking for them
Example commands:
/fishingbuddy or /fb
toggle the display of the Fishing Buddy window
/fb help
print the list of Fishing Buddy commands
/fb switch
wear your chosen fishing outfit, or change back
There are two actual add-ons -- the second one, OutfitDisplayFrame,
handles the pretty pane to set up your fishing outfit (it's next on
the list to be made into something more general that anyone can use).
The OutfitDisplayFrame addon can be safely left out if you have a
preferred equipment manager.
alt-clicking on an item in your outfit display will clear it
Silly stuff:
In addition to displaying the fishing bonus for your fishing outfit,
it also displays your 'style points' as inferred from Draznar's
Fishing FAQ (http://wow.toshimo.com/viewtopic.php?t=272).
Thanks to the authors of:
TackleBox -- still adding cool features to keep up with!
Impp's Fishing DB
QuickWeaponSwap
GuildMap
and many, many others!
Feel free to send comments to Sutorix=AT=hotmail.com.
Installation
------------
1. Unzip the 'FishingBuddyVERSION.zip' file
2. If your unzip program allows you to specify a location, then
unzip it into the 'Interface/AddOns' folder contained in your
WoW folder (the location that WoW was installed)
3. If your unzip program doesn't let you specify the destination,
then find your WoW folder (where it was installed) and drag
the 'FishingBuddy' and 'OutfitDisplayFrame' folder into the
'Interface/AddOns' folder.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.chklm.com/chkbbs/Soft/ui/1003.rar

FuBar plugin to change Hunter Aspects.
Requires Ace and FuBar.

http://www.chklm.com/chkbbs/Soft/ui/1004.rar

Getting tired of the retards in your BGs spamming up the BG channel with flaming and/or buncha whining? Here's the solution! Just add the person's name and messages will no longer appear from that user!
WARNING!This mod is NAME DEPENDANT! If 2 people have the same name but from different realms, it WILL ignore messages from both of them. I plan to try and find a way around this, but at this time I havn't found a way to do so.
Commands
- help: displays command help
- add <name>: adds <name> to be ignored
- remove: <name> removes <name> from ignored list
- list (quiet): displays list of ignored people (quiet list)
- clear (quiet): clears the ignore list (quiet list)
- verbose: toggle verbose mode
- quiet: ignores and filter all messages in BGs
Things to do
- GUI list and options (don't expect this anytime soon, no clue how to do this yet)
- add AutoQuiet mode (automatically enter quiet mode when entering a BG)
- automatically add/remove players who join/leave the BG you're in while quiet mode is active
Ya can find me on Akama, character Reborn.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.chklm.com/chkbbs/Soft/ui/1005.rar

Allows Automatic messaging to a selected channel at intervals specified by the user. Interface is through chat commands, will send to any standard chat channel (guild, officer, party, raid, say, yell), Except whisper, that the user has permission to talk in.
Will also message in other chat channels (General, Local defence, Globalcomm, or custom channels)
Channel, message, and message interval will be remembered by the mod from session to session
PLEASE DON'T SPAM!
http://www.chklm.com/chkbbs/Soft/ui/1006.rar

Displays number of quests in Titan Panel. When hovered over it displays the following info:
- total number of quests
- number of Elite quests
- number of Dungeon quests
- number of Raid quests
- number of PvP quests
- number of regular quests (non elite/dungeon/raid/pvp)
- number of quests in log currently completed
Right-click to see a color coded list of current quests. When hovered over a dropdown menu will appear with a list of quest objectives, add to Blizzard's Quest Tracker, share quest, abandon quest, open quest details and link quest to chat. Clicking on the quest will open a window with full quest details.
The Options menu allows you to sort and groupthe quests by level, zone, or by title. You can also apply a filter to view only dungeon, elite, complete, incomplete, or regular quests.
Can toggle MonkeyQuest, QuestHistory, PartyQuests, QuestIon and QuestBank if these AddOns are installed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tecnology provided by http://ui.worldofwar.net.

ktoko
10-22-2006, 11:23 PM

http://www.chklm.com/chkbbs/Soft/ui/1007.rar

This mod attempts to 'detach' all your minimap buttons, allowing you to place them anywhere on your screen. Positions are saved per server/character and restored next login.
This is the first version of this mod, I am sure not all kinks are worked out. I have tested it only with the mods I have, so please let me know which mods create buttons that I cannot detach so I can load them and see what-is-what.
Not all minimap buttons are detected at start up (such as FuBar plugin mods, which has its own moving anyway). A slash command is provided so you can rescan for buttons: /dmbs. This will also reposition any buttons it failed to find at startup.
Special thanks to AnduinLothar without whose code and ideas in Mobile Minimap Buttons I would not have thought of this.
This mod uses SeaHooks, which is included.
Slash Commands:
/dmbs [help] : shows help
/dmbs nodock : buttons will NOT try to dock to Minimap when close to it.
/dmbs dock : buttons will try to dock to Minimap when close to it. This is default.
/dmbs reset : reset all buttons back to initial positions.
/dmbs lock, /dmbs unlock. Lock stops movement of buttons, unlock allows it. This does NOT prevent other mods
from moving the buttons.
Slash command /dmbs now shows help, use /dmbs scan to rescan buttons.
/dmbs scan which scans for new buttons.
dmbs cfg which shows lock/dock settings.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.chklm.com/chkbbs/Soft/ui/1008.rar

UICentral is our auto-updating mod tool which enables you to check for new versions of your mods and auto-install them for you.

This still a test version and we encourage you test it out and leave feedback.

We will be starting work on the next version shortly based on all your feedback so far including eradicating any bugs and an interface overhaul

http://www.chklm.com/chkbbs/Soft/ui/1009.rar

ktoko
10-22-2006, 11:23 PM

http://www.chklm.com/chkbbs/Soft/ui/1010.rar

Supported Addons
CT_RaidAssist / oRA. Shows tooltip info and player status, replaces MT Targets List, improves raid frames, shows player status, resurrection monitor, buff timers aware.
MobInfo-2 / MobHealth3 - Shows target health from MobHealth database.
DruidBar - Shows druid mana bar from DruidBar when shapeshifted.
CastParty, GenesisClicks, Clique, SmartHeal, GroupHeal, ClickHeal, Benecast, JustClick compatible.
people join or leave the raid.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.chklm.com/chkbbs/Soft/ui/1011.rar

Note - This addon is only designed for English(US) versions of WoW. It may work with other locals, but no guarantees.

** Note **
When updating you may need to delete the ..\World_of_Warcraft\WTF\Account\<account_name>\SavedVariables\RealmFriends.lua file
Use /realmfriends or /rfs

To enable/disable sharing of friends lists on the current character only.
/rfs friends on
/rfs friends off
To enable/disable sharing of friends lists for all characters.
/rfs friends all
/rfs friends none

To enable/disable sharing of ignore lists on the current character only.
/rfs ignore on
/rfs ignore off

To enable/disable sharing of ignore lists for all characters.
/rfs ignore all
/rfs ignore none

To control these settings from a window
/rfs config
--------------------------------------------------------------------

ktoko
10-22-2006, 11:24 PM

http://www.chklm.com/chkbbs/Soft/ui/1012.rar

To begin, type /spellwatch or /sw to open the configuration menu.
* Click the 'New' button to create a timer; in the field that pops up input a name for the effect and hit enter or click the 'New' button again. The timer should show up in the list on the left.
* In the 'Spell Name' box enter the name of the spell exactly as it is in the game (if you aren't sure, enable the 'Debug Messages' checkbox and try casting the spell).
* In the 'Bar Label' field enter the label you want to appear on the progress bar. '$n' will be replaced with the spell name, and '$t' will be replaced with the spell's target.
* In the 'Duration' field enter the timer's duration in seconds.
* If the ability duration changes depending on the number of combo points you have, enter the change in seconds in the 'Per CP' field. (NOTE: The duration should be the duration with 'zero' combo points; i.e. if each combo point adds 3 seconds, and the duration is 9 seconds with 1 combo point, the duration field should be set to 6)
* In the 'Group' field enter the spell's group. Spells in the same group will replace each other if cast on the same target if targeted, or globally if not targeted... for example, a warlocks curses should all be in the same group, or a paladin's blessings, or a shaman's earth totems, etc.
* The 'Rank' field indicates that this timer should only trigger on the specified rank of the spell being cast (i.e. different timers for banish rank 1 and banish rank 2)
* The 'Targeted Spell' checkbox indicates that the spell has a target (not aoe/self buff/totem).
* The 'Unique' checkbox indicates that the spell can only be applied once at any given time (i.e. banish, fear, polymorph, sleep, etc), where reapplication of the effect resets the first one.
* 'Invert Bar' and 'Invert Timer' do exactly what they sound, the first causes bars to 'drain' rather than 'fill up' and the second causes the text timer to count down rather than up.
* The color picker is used to set what color the bar should be.

Click the Unlock Bars button to unlock the timers. They start out anchored to each other but you can drag them around however you like. Lock them again to put them back into use.

You can right-click on a timer bar to cancel it, should you have no further use for it.

http://www.chklm.com/chkbbs/Soft/ui/1013.rar

The Main Features are:
- List all installed AddOns
- Show additional information like Version, Languages, ...
- Activate AddOn (move from AddOns to DisabledAddOns Folder)
- Deactovate AddOns (move from DisabledAddOns to AddOns Folder)
- Delete AddOn
Tecnology provided by http://ui.worldofwar.net.

Daghur
10-23-2006, 07:33 AM
Exactly what is this? Gimme screanshots, more info, and please organize the post a bit! :confused:

Pelagius
10-29-2006, 11:45 PM
Wtb Screenies ;)

Punchline
10-30-2006, 01:10 AM
++Rep?

:p

Amoras
10-30-2006, 07:41 PM
You would most likely get more attention if you posted screenshots.
<--- Needs some!

The Bum
10-31-2006, 01:14 PM
I dont want to download it if i dont get some screenshots

Phatoms
11-02-2006, 02:41 AM
... you should click on the link then ask for screenshots

Lodisen
11-02-2006, 11:49 AM
Screenshots in the thread plx, to much work to press the links.

The Bum
11-02-2006, 12:43 PM
What link shows the pictures? i only see links to the direct download

Mahiney
11-04-2006, 11:51 PM
the links = direct download = no screenies

so DITTO TO THE SCREENIES

Cromos
11-05-2006, 03:52 PM
Could be also a Password fishing Trojan... you say that it is from ui.worldofwar but the links arent. And no pics too.. il stay at my Photek ui

Ragnorok161
11-10-2006, 08:22 PM
WTB Links to screenshots and shorter post?

raamoz
11-11-2006, 10:47 PM
just make you custom UI dude! thats so much better! all those other made UI's F*** up your WoW. at least the ones i tried.
so download discord action bars, discord art, discord unitframes/perl classic
and viola! you can make your own UI!

Zaoris
11-12-2006, 06:36 PM
Well,I don't use just one UI..I have my own style.
Would like to see some screens,though.