PDA

View Full Version : Standard rendering settings for sony vegas using fraps half size :)

Aciddagger
05-14-2007, 05:22 AM
Yes please, i would like to know what are the specific settings in order to render a video, using Sony vegas 7.0.. Recorded in fraps half size, (myself running WoW in 1024x768.) Note** I would like the best** quality possible. Thanks much in advance.

p.s. please respond :)

Daghur
05-14-2007, 07:28 AM
Well, the fps option is important, too. You should put it at 30 fps, seeing as your recordings become better the higher the fps is.

Also, uncheck record sound, in case you suffer from lag or low disc space.

Aciddagger
05-14-2007, 01:21 PM
Yes, my fps is set to 30 on fraps (the highest). Now, i tried unchecking sound and it didint do much if any noticilbe difference at all in my recordings, i know it makes the file size larger, but its worth it, i like the sound mixed in wth the music, sounds nice :) Ok, well anyways, not sure if there is a way to raise fps, seeing as my computer without fraps runs about an average of 60-80 fps in game. Otherwise, thanks for that tip, but im really looking for a way to render as in vegas 7, with a hlaf size recording, because it doesnt seem like im going to be able to record in full size with my current system.. =/

Thiras
05-21-2007, 08:39 PM
Run at 1280x1024 or 1280x960 and use halfsize, works pretty well :)