PDA

View Full Version : Disting Music Productions

Daghur
05-23-2007, 01:07 PM
Disting Music and Designs has finally open its gates!

I, Daghur aka "Disting", have been active in Machinima for a long time, and I love the whole aspect of it, so I've decided to make music for that purpose.
On Disting Designs I have created a section just for downloading and requesting songs for your machinima movies!

We have a big archive of custom made songs available for free download which is constantly growing, and also a forum for machinima music discussion and requests.

Requests? - Yep, that right! :) If you're looking for something special, just let me know and we'll talk about what I can do for you.

No more need for using songs that's been used a thousand times before in your movies, and no more copyright issues.
Personally I'm really tired of hearing the same songs over and over again, and to be completely honest, I kinda feel sorry for the artists whose music is being used without them being asked.
All I require from you is a mention in the credits.

Check out the Machinima Music section at http://disting.eu/machinima_tunes.php

Neruthos
05-24-2007, 11:47 AM
Amazing. Thank you so much for this very generous oppourtunity :D GJ. I'll be sure to make requests later!

Daghur
05-24-2007, 04:45 PM
Amazing. Thank you so much for this very generous oppourtunity :D GJ. I'll be sure to make requests later!

Glad you like it :)

DlouBent
05-26-2007, 04:43 PM
Disting, I must admid that you're a god at this point. I'm listening to every song you made.

Is it okay I use a song or two for my machinima? Screaming for it! ;)

Daghur
05-26-2007, 05:18 PM
Disting, I must admid that you're a god at this point. I'm listening to every song you made.

Is it okay I use a song or two for my machinima? Screaming for it! ;)

Of course you may use my tracks! :)
Just give me a mention in the credits or in the movie description on WCM.

DlouBent
05-26-2007, 07:42 PM
Of course you may use my tracks! :)
Just give me a mention in the credits or in the movie description on WCM.

Added ;) Both a "DJ Distings - Rasputin" in the buttom of screen when the song starts, and a mention in the credits :D

Daghur
05-26-2007, 07:49 PM
Cheers!
Can't wait to see your movie! Could you post a link here in this thread perhaps when it's published? :)

Olibith
05-26-2007, 08:02 PM
If you're looking for something special, just let me know and we'll talk about what I can do for you.

That's great !
Bookmarked !
This is opening new perspectives !!

Punchline
05-26-2007, 08:43 PM
Nice!! :)

Daghur
05-27-2007, 10:16 AM
Man, I never expected this nice responses!
Thanks you guys, I really appreciate your kind words! :)

DlouBent
05-27-2007, 06:29 PM
Cheers!
Can't wait to see your movie! Could you post a link here in this thread perhaps when it's published? :)

Ill upload it to wcm and pm you when its there :D

Daghur
05-29-2007, 07:51 PM
Awesome! :)