PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] Intro Idea

Deluxo
05-28-2007, 09:11 AM
Hello There,

I am currently making my 67-70 PvP vid of my orc warrior. When i dinged 70 I will get some gear and make a other 1 ; D

But I don't know a real intro to make. And its the difficults part to think of it to imo.

Any1 has a idea for a intro;>

~Dennis

godliest
05-28-2007, 06:01 PM
Just make some cool scenes while flying with you epic flying mount. Add some cool effect that cut away some color and it's all nice. Check out Fony's How to make a PvP intro (http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=37464) too. However, I suggest you to not do exactly as the guide shows, just get some ideas from it.

cellian
06-02-2007, 02:37 AM
That's something I think about a lot too..

But let me try to help you =)

For me, it's important that the effects fit to the music (the flashes, blend overs and so on..) First of all you have to know what you want to show in your intro. Do you want to show your equip, introduce your teammates or do you only want to show some scenes of yourself? When you know that you can search for a proper song with a good beginning, something slower or calmer than the song itself. The beginning also needs to have the right length depending on what you want to show. If you have the right song, try thinking about some good effects which would fit to it.

If you find a good song for your intro you can PM me it's name and I'll try to think of something interesting.

DlouBent
08-01-2007, 08:52 PM
You want to show some awesome kills fitting to the song:)