PDA

View Full Version : WoW gets u into family trouble...

Vandalist
06-10-2007, 02:11 PM
ok so go to this site and LISTEN (turn ur sound on)

http://karacry.ytmnd.com/

whats happening is this kid, whos playing wow in Kharazan.... his parents tell him to go to bed.. he refuses... and gets into a huge fight with his parents... HIS VENT WAS ON SOUND ACTIVATION... rofl very funny

Punchline
06-10-2007, 03:48 PM
Rofl!! Hahahaha!!

Valamir
06-10-2007, 03:52 PM
Wow, I have always told myself that kids should not be allowed to play any MMO games unless they are living on their own. This just made my convictions stronger. Nice find.

godliest
06-10-2007, 06:10 PM
Know how it feels... It may sound fun, but it's not...

kiahann
06-10-2007, 06:15 PM
That's funny! good find!

Kayru
07-22-2007, 01:46 PM
What I think is that the parents need to get some better understanding for his situation and how these games works.... ofcourse I would be angry to if I was just about to enter some new exciting area i've been waiting for a long time and then get forced to bed.... now I'm 20 so I don't need to worry about that but anyway.... the most important thing as a parent is to make up clear rules so not situations like these appear, was kinda cruel by his parents really :banghead:

Tahun
08-06-2007, 02:41 PM
Wow, I have always told myself that kids should not be allowed to play any MMO games unless they are living on their own. This just made my convictions stronger. Nice find.

i dont agree..thats not fair,why schouldn't we play MMO games?!i mean,its realy sick if someone plays game whole day,but every normal person knows when is 2much:\
he's parents schould understand,that u can't just stop playing wow!!damn im happy that my dad plays wow sometimes,so he understands me..:)

ltlevil
09-01-2007, 09:37 PM
Kinda Sad and Pathetic really. Ive experienced something like that b4 but... Crying and Screaming over a single Kara Raid? lol

vulgear
11-13-2007, 03:17 PM
really funny but he needs to know when to stop playing the game

gbery
12-07-2007, 04:28 PM

/agree :P