PDA

View Full Version : Fraps Quality

Remedi
06-15-2007, 04:22 PM
Hey there,

i have the fraps full version. And later i wanna make some PVP movies and stuff with Sony Vegas. But everytime i fraps something and i look back at it the quality is not that good. (I want it to be something simulair to Vurtne or someting better) and i have huge lag in the game.

I have fraps on this:

Full Size
30 FPS

And my screen on 1100 x 852 (Something simulair to this) and yet when i watch it back i have huge lag and not that good quality. Is this because of my computer? I only have 10 GB Space left or something and i dont think i have the best computer. But i do want to make PVP movies later.

So, can anyone please tell me what i have to get to improve the Fraps Quality and no lag? (Ram? GB? ) because i dont know anything about computers.

Thanks in Advance
-Remedi

Estrayk
07-10-2007, 06:27 PM
I ask myself the same each day. And I think that nobody knows how he (Vurtne) get that quality in his videos.

Valamir
07-10-2007, 08:53 PM
Well, I guess for a good start you could give us your computer specs. For instance your CPU speed, how much RAM you have, and what video card you have, along with how many MB the card supports. We can go from there.

Estrayk
07-10-2007, 09:02 PM
I mean the "quality" of the video. I see all vurtne videos without smooth! clear and clean.
Core 2 Duo 2,4 - 2Gb - ATI X1950

Valamir
07-10-2007, 09:59 PM
To be honest all your computer specs are perfect. One thing I would highly suggest is get another hard drive. It doesn't have to be fancy or have a load of room. This separate hard drive is what you would want to record to, it will help with performance a lot. As for increasing quality of the video I would suggest reading this (http://www.mmorpgforum.net/showthread.php?t=331).