PDA

View Full Version : Warrior or Rogue??

Xeratix
07-07-2007, 05:40 PM
ROgue usally win against all classes, if skilled. But if you take a skilled say Grimm nand put him with a skilled player liek Drakkus. Who would win=?

xjamzx
07-11-2007, 05:48 PM
Rogues do not usually win vs all classes.... a SKILLED rogue usually wins vs all classes, just like a skilled anything usually wins vs all classes (assuming they arn't as good)

But IMO a rogue can do amazing things if played correctly, so assuming both are skilled... I'd vote rogue

Redempt
07-11-2007, 11:29 PM
Any class can "easily" beat any other class. It all depends on the player, and in some cases the gear, because occasionally you can have a bad player get lucky. Although some classes do have slight advantages over other classes, theres always ways around it.

Rascallz
07-29-2007, 12:26 AM
just look at Ming's PTR 2100 video.
None of those rogues except Ming himself has a chance vs the show warrior.
If you want to beat a pvp geared warrior as a rogue you have to have the correct spec (that means 5/5 opportunity and serrated blades) for dot damage that is worth dealing with, good luck dodging important skills as mortal strike or hamstring while evasioning and last a stupid warrior that is still out of dealing lol high crits while youre evasioning

bloodrogue
08-09-2007, 04:32 AM
Well ive tried almost evry thing and when i get to lvl 10 i stink so i hope my rouge will be good ive been waching pvp rogue has the advantage of stunning and hiding with vanish then get behind and use special moves so id think rohue to