PDA

View Full Version : After the burning crusade...

AdarinX
10-25-2006, 04:36 AM
I really hope its time they fix a bunch of stuff instead of adding new content.

How many times have I horde complaining about how Alliance has the Wintersabre and they dont have their Ravasaur yet. I really think that Blizz neads to focus on their older content before they start workin on new stuff. Does anyone else realize how many quests are bugged? Its rediculous, lol.

Don't get me wrong, however, I love blizzard and all their games and I'd really appriciate the new content. It's just that each time I level a character, I do those bugged quests again hoping there fixed, and there not.

Gedan
10-25-2006, 08:36 AM
I guess a few quest bugged will not keep people from playing, but to not update a game with new content will make them tired of it any maybe before you know it they will start migrating to another one.

AdarinX
10-25-2006, 09:59 PM
I completely understand, but heres a perfect alternative.

When there doing 'minor' updates like 1.12.2 or whatever, why dont they take the time out of their busy schedule, since there not really updating nothing but bugs anyway, to complete these quests and add the Ravasaur. Since the models for the Ravasaur are already ingame, it cant be that difficult.

Gedan
10-26-2006, 01:06 AM
True, with the amount of money they make from this, they should have the time to sort stuff like that out.

AdarinX
10-26-2006, 01:40 AM
Yeah, I mean 15 bux a month from 6 million subscribers... They have no excuses... lol. Thats more money than any of us will ever see in a lifetime. And their making it monthly!

Valamir
10-26-2006, 02:24 AM
Point taken. How about the old fashion petition. You get a list of one million or more customers and send them (Blizzard) the facts about it all and you know if they refuse to fix the stuff they lose all those customers kinda deal. Well you could try to see if those that sign the petition would cancel their accounts for a week just to show that they mean business it might work faster than you think.

Now I am not exactly suggesting this be done but it is an idea that might prove to make a point and the point will not be taken lightly on Blizzards end.

unska
10-26-2006, 08:36 AM
They really should fix the old content first. You can't manage in life if you don't fix the past before going to the future.

AdarinX
10-26-2006, 03:28 PM
I love how you worded that Unska, kek. Anyway, its worth an idea Val, but it sure will take a damn long time to get 1 mil signatures... lol

kiahann
10-26-2006, 04:16 PM
O.o yes that would take awhile for 1 mil sigs jeez.. But yeah a petion would work i don't know if you could get a mil...but maybe alot.

The Bum
10-31-2006, 02:18 PM
I agree on this, there are way too many bugged quests in this game..
And the funny part about it is that most of these quests were not bugged when i leveled my rogue, but they are bugged now when i level my alt..
So they should already know how to make it work if they have done it once.

AdarinX
10-31-2006, 07:00 PM
Maybe they bugged it on purpose to piss us off? I think its a conspiracy...

THE BLIZZARD IS COMING! lol