PDA

View Full Version : Need assistance with Short-Machinima story

Deathmatic
07-07-2009, 08:03 PM
*Moderators*: Please move this post if it has been posted in the wrong forum, I'm new here.

Okay, so I need some help with the continuing of a short machinima that I recently started on. I'm not really that great at making up stories and such for WoW-movies, but I love making pure machinima or dungeon mixed with some machinima.
I also love to focus on the lore of Warcraft, so if it's possible please help me out with suggestions that are related to it.

Alright, here's how the start is (It's pretty simple and a bit over used, I know): The main character wakes up in a tiny room. The door opens and outside you see a cemetery. (The main character is undead/living dead)) He steps outside and after looking around he roars with fierce power.

I had in mind that It would be a somewhat lore related story about an undead person in his second life going for revenge. I do not know yet who he's after or how the story will continue, so please help me out here guys'n'girls.

(If you want me to try to explain it better just post it saying so, I'll do my best to help you help me.)

Here's how its looking so far: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHMRiI_r40M

Meethan5
07-26-2009, 05:01 PM
What exactly do you need help with again? Writing the story?