PDA

View Full Version : Need assistance with Short-Machinima story

Deathmatic
07-08-2009, 07:41 PM
Okay, so I need some help with the continuing of a short machinima that I recently started on. I'm not really that great at making up stories and such for WoW-movies, but I love making pure machinima or dungeon mixed with some machinima.
I also love to focus on the lore of Warcraft, so if it's possible please help me out with suggestions that are related to it.

I had in mind that It would be a somewhat lore related story about an undead person in his second life going for revenge. I do not know yet who he's after or how the story will continue, so please help me out here guys'n'girls.

(If you want me to try to explain it better just post it saying so, I'll do my best to help you help me.)

Here's how its looking so far: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHMRiI_r40M

InsomniAddict
08-23-2009, 01:35 PM
I like what you have so far. But need a bit more info about how you'd like the story to go, also what genres you're trying for (big difference in a comedic story compared to a drama >.< )

What else have you made in the past?

Hysteriia
04-06-2010, 10:11 PM
I would say, he should go after Garrosh Hellscream for exiling him from the Horde Expedition and sending him towards his spiralling doom with his new master Darion Mograine, who sent him on a suicidal quest to kill Arthas with a small army of ghouls. IMO the movie would be better with my fem orc in it XD. jk but something along those lines would be epic if done correctly.