PDA

View Full Version : Just a Request.. a BM hunter pvp video

Sshifter
08-02-2007, 08:15 AM
Hi.. im a BM spec Hunter.. i understand people may dislike the BM spec and sOme people dO.. for the hunters Out there whO are BM spec if you can when you have the spare time to make a high pvp movie.. i would like to know how to outlast a pvp battle even after using BW because it is hard sOMetimes.. i knOw i should find my own playin style but i really do like the BM spec.. if anyone can help out another BM hunter ^^,) thanks i play on a pvp server Haomarush. thanks please reply if possible thanks

DlouBent
08-02-2007, 08:09 PM
Not to sound rude or anything, really... but uhm as BM spec you can 2 shot us mages...

But do some arenas and bgs until you found out about every class, use your own playstyle. Thats the best advice i can give you.

Sshifter
08-03-2007, 12:08 AM
thanks for the reply.. 2 shot a mage?? is that possible?? im sorry i havent seen that happen.. it would be nice if anyone can make a pvp video.. i dO have a playin style but need a lil help.. i cnt win against pallys.. i h8 them... but yeaa if anyway can help with a pvp vid that would b great. thanks!!

DlouBent
08-04-2007, 10:03 PM
Editing: Sony Vegas
Recording: Fraps

About the paladin problem: Want to notice not every class is beatable by every class. For example locks are anti-mage etc etc

Sshifter
08-05-2007, 09:21 AM
yea i kinda noticed that as well but its ok.. but i guess no ones going to make a BM hunter spec pvp video?? hope somewhere out there someone will.. but untill then tanks a lot!! tc more power WoW