PDA

View Full Version : How to download the logo at the beginning of movie? thx

vanish92
07-21-2009, 11:40 AM
How to download the logo at the beginning of movie? thx :confused::confused:

silentshiv
07-30-2009, 09:57 PM
Do you just need to download it, or import it to iMovie or so?

You can download all the different variations of logos from WCM in the other sub-forum, for movie making.

Importing it to iMovie, would just require some sort of movie converter.

parl2001
11-21-2009, 04:33 PM
The WCM logo stuff can all be found under promotion material at the WCM homepage.

You can also rip it from a downloaded movie.

sureshk
01-16-2010, 09:57 AM
you can download them from the promotional material part of warcraftmovies (bottom of page). To import them into iMovie you may need to use something to convert them - I used Handbrake which is free to download.

AceHunterPro
01-27-2010, 10:53 PM
Yepp but what he is saying is that in iMovie it will not accept any of the formats from the wcm promotional page because they have copyrights created with the programs that created the cgi logos and stuff. I had to play mine in a media player and film it with Snapz X Pro (basically fraps but for mac). Then i just put the video i captured from the intro videos that i downloaded from the wcm promotional page into my vid :)

vapori
07-12-2010, 04:00 PM
I've supplied the site with converted files of every promo. They should have them up any day now. I converted them all to H.264 Quicktime .mov files. They will all import directly into iMovie! :)

casperpetersen
08-26-2010, 11:17 PM
Still waiting :)

parl2001
12-19-2010, 02:10 AM
Quicktime Player Pro 7 and VLC and MPEG Streamclip and probably some other widely available media players will let you transcode video.

Google "video formats" and "free video player transcode" for more info.