PDA

View Full Version : WCM Live problem, need help asap

16darkclone
09-04-2009, 08:18 PM
Hi, I have a problem with WCM Live service.

I log in, click LIVE, then select video that is being broadcasted, and then i should be able to watch it but...

in firefox, it writes 10 seconds... and immediately it writes "Live video is over!" instead. But I'm sure it is not (friend was watching the same video at that time (he also saw me in the list of users watching the video if that is important)).

When I try to watch in MIE, it just pops me an error window : "Internet Explorer can't open server http:\\www......, Operation aborted" or stg like that and then it pops a second error : "Error downloading content. Please refresh the page."

Also, I HAVE Dyyno installed (dont know if it is installed properly, but i downloaded it installed, tried, uninstalled, restarted PC, downloaded again, installed, tried, restarted, tried and still the same result) but i dont know if this is the problem.. And when I try to broadcast video (I try to run WCM Live Broadcaster) it just pops me error : "We were unable to connect to your WCM Live account. Please check your network connection or if your account has been expired! Click OK to close the application(I found that while this errorr window is up, I can click on the icon on the toolbar or how it is called (icq icon there :D) and right click- settings, it just opens me the settings window that I saw on the page guiding it how to configure etc, but I can't click there beacause of that error, and when i confirm the error it just shuts down.)"

So, I'm now desperate and don't know what to do. But I think the problem is in my PC, but I don't know where exactly, I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

16darkclone
09-05-2009, 11:11 AM
Ok, now I'm able to start a broadcast, I also see it in the Live streams but when I click on it, it just doesn't open me the stream window, on the page is only the top and the bottom (the part where the stream window should be is missing).

Now I really don't know what causes that.

twinokkio
03-31-2012, 08:31 AM
As a warcraft player, you can't miss absolutely. There are many funny and interesting WoW videos (http://www.metacafe.com/w/8296871) in this website.

andyu
04-01-2012, 06:44 AM
cheap wow gold (www.game675.com)
Wow 10000gold=8.99 $ 20000gold=17.98 $ the safest and the fastest delivery!, no banned!!! 《《www.game675.com》》
Wow 10000gold=3.99 EUR 20000gold=7.98EUR the safest and the fastest delivery!, no banned!!! 《《www.game675.com》》