PDA

View Full Version : New movie uploader

Uzbeki
08-21-2007, 01:20 PM
<p>We are beta testing our new uploader (On <a href="submit.php">Submit a movie</a>).</p><p>There has been bug reports on the old movie uploader that we will hopefully solve with this new version. Please let me know if you experience any problems while submitting a movie and we will try to fix them asap.</p><p>Since we are also changing the physical server, there might be some temporary delays on approving your new movie while this is taking place.</p><br><br><b>Read the full version of this news item on <a href="http://www.warcraftmovies.com/main.php#372">WarcraftMovies.com</a></b>

Succubusstudios
08-22-2007, 12:01 PM
This sounds great :D Good Luck with it:D!!! We hope it will be used! :P

Terwilliger
08-25-2007, 05:24 AM
does anybody have any pics?

pw84
08-26-2007, 01:18 AM
i have had nothing but trouble with this new uploader.

first of all, when i upload a movie, after completion and when i go to the "unreleased movies" tab, i get the message "awaiting upload" and an ETA on publishing is ~10-40 days. when i press the upload button at this stage i get to upload the movie once again, but to absolutely no use, as it still stays the same.

i have been talking about this a bit on the forums, but there doesnt seem to be any real priority on fixing this, as this has been going on since release [of the new uploader] for me basically.

i got it successfully uploaded once, with the help of an admin who corrected the error (whatever error it was, wasnt really mentioned) but then my movie got denied as it "already exists in our database". does that mean that someone else has created a movie with the exact same name (not likely), or is this another part of the uploader-problem?

hopefully these problems will get solved, but at the moment it is immensely frustrating.

Doosh-FuryER
08-26-2007, 09:53 PM
I've uploaded my movie twice now, and it actually said that it was approved and awaiting for like 10 hours, and that was bout 12 hours ago now. Now it's back to 8 days, and says I need to upload it? Should I upload it again? What's going on?

Uzbeki
08-29-2007, 07:47 AM
We had some issues with it not "tagging" your movie as uploaded. That caused miscalculations in the ETA.