PDA

View Full Version : Legends productions looking for good voiceactors.

Lima.
08-21-2007, 10:42 PM
Hi!

My name is Lucas Cedergren and im 19 years old from Sweden.I have been working on a script for some time now and now it is finished. We are aming for a triology and the script that is done is for the first movie.

This is a very serius prodject. Myself and a few more are only in-game for doing this movie.
At the moment we have allmost all the in-game actors we need. There are about 12 major roles in the movie which all require voiceactors. So far we have about 7-8 voice actors and some are really good. Allso got some from tales of the past ^^.

We still need about 5 GOOD voiceactors. If there are any out there with a good engslish and who really can act please contact on
msn: [email protected]. Ppl that shows potential will get the script to read it trough. The series will be called "Legends" and will involve allot of players.

So if you are interested in this and meets the requiremenst (that we how for this moment) please contact us.

Best regards Lima and Numbs

PS. We are good at this. Not some wannabe-moviemaking-noobs.

DlouBent
08-22-2007, 06:22 AM
giefff wcm stream!

Succubusstudios
08-26-2007, 12:49 PM
HAHA! Movie making noobs:P BTW man... If your looking for voice actors that can speak good english... Maybe it should be better if you can spell good english? PROJECT!

Btcc22
08-26-2007, 04:13 PM
HAHA! Movie making noobs:P BTW man... If your looking for voice actors that can speak good english... Maybe it should be better if you can spell good english? PROJECT!

Dot dot dot.

Lima.
08-28-2007, 01:40 PM

well arent you creative. Yes, i might not be able to spell perfect but then again, im not doing any voice acting witch results in that im looking for good english voiceactors...

DlouBent
08-28-2007, 02:13 PM
Its not nice correcting on others :<

Terwilliger
09-03-2007, 11:40 AM
English isn't his first language obviously, Succubus.

Gaffy
09-26-2007, 11:26 AM
Not mine eaither, that's why we're always looking for voice actors.

Rothicol
10-07-2007, 11:34 AM
I always make all the voices for my characters in my movies, as I'm too lazy to go look for actors. :P Well, had some friends to help me with "The Good Life" but that's it.