PDA

View Full Version : Multiple more spotlights.

Vandalist
08-25-2007, 02:03 AM
How about a feature in our options where we can customize the front page to show either 4, 8, or 12 spotlights.

Then people who like to view more movies than the average person would have more spotlighted movies to see.

Personally I love viewing the spotlight movies daily, but I don't like how theres only 4.

Just a suggestion. ;)

Btcc22
08-25-2007, 03:38 PM
As I said before, personally I think adding more spotlights would only serve to devalue them.

The way it could work, if they did add it, could be to let you scroll through spotlights (left/right arrows?), but that wouldn't get them much publicity (the movies that is).

Uzbeki
08-27-2007, 11:37 PM
What we could do would be to add arrows and then let the movies in the spotlight be randomized on every page reload so everyone has a chance of getting into the "default 4"?
I too agree that increasing the size of the spotlight would decrease the value of the other lists and the individual spotboxes.

DlouBent
08-28-2007, 06:27 AM
I personaly like the idea ;)
But i think 8 spotlights is enough :P

Dwârv
08-28-2007, 07:19 AM
Honestly - I wouldn't like to have more spotlights.
I trust in the power of the spotlight-vote-button.
I know, some of you don't.
Still I do.

(nice trailer lines)

Dwârv

Terwilliger
08-28-2007, 07:40 AM
What we could do would be to add arrows and then let the movies in the spotlight be randomized on every page reload so everyone has a chance of getting into the "default 4"?

I think you're on to something!

Gedan
08-28-2007, 09:34 AM
We're working hard to get the "spotBOX-vote-button" -feature streamlined, it's very active at the moment and we believe it will help to serve the community in a great way!

This suggestion is next in line to be handled but like Btcc22 and Uzbeki are pointing out we will try hard not diminish the value of being in "today's spotlight".

DlouBent
08-28-2007, 01:40 PM
I still think 8 is a good amount, not too much, not too less