PDA

View Full Version : Runes of magic repeating...

tallmidget
03-14-2010, 01:22 AM
The runes of magic ad keeps repeating and i can't watch any videos. wtf?

duffy478
03-14-2010, 02:16 AM
I have the same problem. Help please

Lockt
03-14-2010, 05:57 AM
having same problem, looks like either a cheap move by WCM to get more money from ads or a retarded glitch.

On a side note, why is the add so fucking loud? I hate that ad so much I hate the game and I would never play it.

jsterkk
03-14-2010, 08:53 AM
Same problem, been happening for a few days now

Choppinrockz
03-14-2010, 08:53 PM
RUNES OF MAGIC! THE SHITTY GAME PROPHECY x (Infinity) = Shit Site Management. Comon man. get your act together.

thx

dropinbombz
03-14-2010, 09:14 PM
this anoying as hell how can i fix this i hate this anoying retarded add

dropinbombz
03-14-2010, 09:20 PM
can any moderator help with this or all of u busy been useless?

kraa26
03-15-2010, 05:19 AM
SAME issue here.. Keeps playing the ad over and over.... it is going to drive more business away than get more business here.. I suggest looking up videos on youtube.

Uzbeki
03-15-2010, 10:05 AM
It was indeed a very unfortunate and very retarded bug that affected many of our US visitors. Anyone who implements such a crazy ad willingly should be thrown into the loony bin. To prevent it from happening ever again we have pulled the ad in question and that whole way of displaying ads on the movie page off the site.

You can read a bit more about the issue here:
http://web1.warcraftmovies.com/news.php#12191

To show my deepest gratitude to all of you who took your time to voice your opinion and alert us on the issue I will give you 1 month of free premium, on the house. (dropinbombz please register on WCM and alert me to receive your upgrade)

Again, words cannot describe how very sorry I am for all of this.

rojiru
03-23-2010, 11:33 AM
That must be a joke post, Uzbeki, because I'm still incapable of watching movies.

I don't even watch movies on this site anymore, instead I go to youtube.

It's not that I don't like the site - I've done VA for a few popular Machinima here.

It's that I can't because the Elven Prophecies won't let me.

Uzbeki
03-24-2010, 10:39 AM
That must be a joke post, Uzbeki, because I'm still incapable of watching movies.

I don't even watch movies on this site anymore, instead I go to youtube.

It's not that I don't like the site - I've done VA for a few popular Machinima here.

It's that I can't because the Elven Prophecies won't let me.

Hi Rojiru,
Thanks for reaching out to us. This was not intended as a joke post and this is the first time I hear about the RoM ad in a week. Apparently a bit old old code had snuck in and affected some users.

Thanks to you it could be quickly fixed and for that I have upgraded with 1 month of free Premium access. I hope we can enjoy more of your VA skills in the future :)