PDA

View Full Version : A New Class

Punchline
09-08-2007, 12:40 PM
Since I've started playing WoW, I've been playing a Rogue and a Hunter - the two most overplayed classes in the game. I've also played a Shaman, and I just don't like the idea of the class. =/ For the Rogue and Hunter, it's extremely hard to find groups for PvE, and sometimes for PvP too, just because the classes are so overplayed. So, I'm currently looking for a new class. I would like you all to help me out. :)

I'm looking for a class that is very useful in PvE, at least somewhat useful in PvP, fairly easy to level up, and it can't be an overplayed class. :p I don't really have preferences for healing, DPS, or tanking.

Thanks!

tonner
09-09-2007, 12:36 AM
1 word Warlock

brutuss
10-07-2007, 02:36 PM
hunter is the choice.

Mentu
10-15-2007, 08:45 AM
Dude roll druid ftw. that is my main. they are underplayed on most servers highly viable both in PVE/PVP. if your feral PVE is easy just get dps set and tanking set your always bound to get group. Also get a healing set than you can heal. you don't have to be resto to be a good healer just need the skill. if you want to lvl quick lvl as feral. same play as rogue sort of. but much quicker. also druids are cheap to lvl you don't need food or water really if your feral. plus we get the 225 riding skill and flying form at lvl 68 whilst everyone else has to wait till lvl 70. also flying form is better than the mount as it is instant cast. so you can jump off cliff an cast it good for troubling situations. Also if your a good druid you will nearly always find a good guild. the bonus about druids is they are so versatile. you can be ranged dps, tank, melee dps, or healer. anyway thats my thoughts. sorry for dragging it out to long.