PDA

View Full Version : Something is seriously wrong!

Daghur
10-28-2006, 06:03 PM
I pressed some buttons here and there, and now im logged in as Daghur. Moderator. :lol: Ahem.

Okey, here's the deal. Followed some links, and then i were logged in as a moderator. I can't seem to log out, and log onto my own account which is "Lodisen". As the responsible person i am, i havn't, and won't edit any posts or fuck up the forum. :P

Would be glad if Gedan or someone could fix this minor issue for me and Daghur. :top:

Daghur
10-28-2006, 06:14 PM
Let's do a little bumping so this get's fixed. Meanwhile i might aswell begin to tell a story, which someone else can continue on.

This is a story about a boy named Megahax. He had everything a boy could wish for and...

Uzbeki
10-28-2006, 07:05 PM
While we investigate this issue can you please try to clear your cookies for mmorpgforum and warcraftmovies and see if this enables you to log out.

Punchline
10-28-2006, 07:33 PM
That's the weirdest thing I've ever heard of... Hehe...

Daghur
10-28-2006, 07:52 PM
While we investigate this issue can you please try to clear your cookies for mmorpgforum and warcraftmovies and see if this enables you to log out.I'm not born behind a barn. First thing i did. :lol: Although, every time i come here i'm logged in as Daghur. Tried with different browsers so i wouldn't have the same cookies. Does it have something to do with a specific IP getting acces to the account?

Uzbeki
10-28-2006, 08:09 PM
I'm not born behind a barn. First thing i did. :lol: Although, every time i come here i'm logged in as Daghur. Tried with different browsers so i wouldn't have the same cookies. Does it have something to do with a specific IP getting acces to the account?

Are you using the same ip or computer?

Lodisen
10-28-2006, 08:55 PM
Yupp. But it seems to be solved now. :top: Just required some inactivity from my side, if you guys didn't do anything that is.

Uzbeki
10-28-2006, 09:01 PM
Yupp. But it seems to be solved now. :top: Just required some inactivity from my side, if you guys didn't do anything that is.

Nothing that shoud have mattered in this case. :P If you encounter this again please send an email to [email protected] and include details like IPs,usernames, approx date and time, what you were doing before it occured, if you were using the same computer etc.

Daghur
10-29-2006, 07:59 AM
Hmm.. Lodisen, are you standing outside my window stealing my passwords? :)

Thiras
10-29-2006, 12:42 PM
All your passwords are belong to lodisen!

For great justice!

Punchline
10-29-2006, 01:28 PM
All your passwords are belong to lodisen!

For great justice!

I seriously lol'd irl. :p

kiahann
10-29-2006, 02:46 PM
Goin alittle off-topic here.

Topic Solved. Locked