PDA

View Full Version : How to raise your chance of getting into the beta!

Quazimodo
10-29-2006, 10:45 AM
Well, the beta is expected to be out soon and as it will be closed only a few ammount of people will be allowed inside, untill the open beta of course.

To raise your chance in being accepted into the beta you have to sign up to the official Age of Conan newsletter which can be found here:

http://www.ageofconan.com/en/newsletter.html

It is also required that you sign up to the official Age of Conan forums which can be found here:

http://forums.ageofconan.com/

Now if you find yourself an good artist or whatever attributes you may have I highly recommend you try out some of the contests they announce once in a while with prizes like Age of Conan stuff and a spot in the beta.

If you dont find yourself a good artist but you're still interested in the game I suggest you get an high post count in their forums. Basicly get an reputation with the developers who are actively a part of the forum. Maybe more than any other MMO out there has been. Almost all the threads have a comment by a developer, so if you post enough interesting posts (Spam is bad) then maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones.

Good luck! :top:

Uzbeki
10-30-2006, 07:19 AM
Thanks for the info, signed up :)

Quazimodo
10-30-2006, 03:58 PM
Thanks for the info, signed up :)

Check out my guild too, maybe you'll get interested in it too, we got a ventrilo server with 100 spots already and most of our active members play BF2142.

The Bum
10-30-2006, 04:31 PM
I signed up for the newsletter too :)

Quazimodo
10-30-2006, 04:37 PM
I signed up for the newsletter too :)

Yup, that's probably the best thing you can do to get a chance into the beta, I dont know if they were serious about having to post alot of posts, or if that was just to populaze the forums. But to be sure you should do as I said in the first post, at least I did. Cuz I wanna be sure!!! :P

kiahann
10-30-2006, 06:01 PM
Hope ya make it uzbeki!

Quazimodo
10-30-2006, 06:17 PM
Hope ya make it uzbeki!

yea, good luck. You'll need it. May also raise your chances by joining our guild as they may allow a whole guild to test out the guild function, and we're the most reknown one.

Quazimodo
12-24-2006, 01:32 PM
Go to www.mmorpg.com and join the "Mega-Holiday Giveaway"

Prizes included are Age of Conan beta accounts, computers, etc...

Deadline, December 26, 2006 at 9PM EST

Punchline
12-24-2006, 02:53 PM
Signing up for the newsletter and forums now. :)

Quazimodo
12-24-2006, 10:26 PM
It'd be funny if someone here won the contest and posted about it respecting the NDA of course.