PDA

View Full Version : Search result feedback

Uzbeki
10-11-2007, 11:19 AM
In an effort to improve our search engine and its accuracy we have added a feature called &quot;search result feedback&quot;. If your are displeased with a search result we welcome you to enter a short comment in the box on the search result page. <br /><br />Thanks!<br /> <br><br><b>Read the full version of this news item on <a href="http://www.warcraftmovies.com/main.php#397">WarcraftMovies.com</a></b>

Terwilliger
10-11-2007, 12:20 PM
I've come to the point where I don't use the search. I use advanced search.

No offense, but I hate the search tool, if you type in the NAME of a movie, it splits the words up and looks for the tags of each word. I've used the search thing 4 times, and each time it has come up with like 230 pages. NO THANKS.

Advanced search is FTW.

Btcc22
10-11-2007, 10:19 PM
I liked the results of the old search better. Had dozens of movies per page, and always gave me what I wanted.

I think a cross between the old way of working and the new graphical style would be perfect.

Darkalus
10-12-2007, 03:15 AM
I liked the results of the old search better. Had dozens of movies per page, and always gave me what I wanted.

I think a cross between the old way of working and the new graphical style would be perfect.

I fully agree with Btcc22 :)

Uzbeki
10-12-2007, 11:47 AM
This is exactly the type of feedback we want to help us improve. Rest assured we will implement changes in the near future.