PDA

View Full Version : New search engine

Uzbeki
11-22-2007, 02:20 PM
<p>We have changed our search engine to give you more relevant and faster search results.</p><p>Give it a try and tell us what you think, it will still require some tweaking and we appreciate any thoughts and ideas you might have&nbsp;</p><br><br><b>Read the full version of this news item on <a href="http://www.warcraftmovies.com/main.php#457">WarcraftMovies.com</a></b>

Succubusstudios
11-23-2007, 05:16 AM
This is really great! Good Job :D!

iagooo
11-23-2007, 01:24 PM
Hey man, I just thought I'd come with some suggestions. I often download Priest movies, and to my disappointment they often turn out to be Shadow, so I thought if you guys could add a 3 digit box the author could edit for spec it would be awesome. Maybe Fire under the first tree, Arcane under the second and Frost under the third (dont know the exact order though). Thanks.

Uzbeki
11-26-2007, 12:25 PM
Hey man, I just thought I'd come with some suggestions. I often download Priest movies, and to my disappointment they often turn out to be Shadow, so I thought if you guys could add a 3 digit box the author could edit for spec it would be awesome. Maybe Fire under the first tree, Arcane under the second and Frost under the third (dont know the exact order though). Thanks.

Thanks for an interesting suggestion.
Have you tried searching on for example priest pvp -shadow or priest holy pvp or priest discipline pvp etc? All search tricks you find in your web search engine can be used on ours.