PDA

View Full Version : Free Voice Manipulation Software - by Antares

birdseey
12-05-2007, 02:58 AM
Hey

I need help testing my new piece of voice processing software for gaming.

http://www.antaresvox.com/images/img_voicething_sm.jpg

Anyone thats tests for us gets a free copy of the software. Email me, [email protected] if you want to check it out. It's PC only, XP and VISTA compatible. I need your system specs (processor, motherboard, sound card, OS) in the email and full name.

What's It Do?

With Voice Thing! you can:

• Change your voice with the same super high-quality voice processing used in Antares's professional audio tools
• Raise or lower your voice with high quality pitch-shifting
• Radically change the quality and/or gender of your voice with our unique vocal tract modeling technology
• Use the Mutation function for a huge variety of monstrous, demonic, or other alternate-species voices
• Instantly translate everything your say into Alien
• Simulate a variety of environments, from a huge hall to a small room
• Choose from an extensive collection of included human, creature, (and just plain weird) voices • Save a virtually unlimited number of your own creations

Voice Thing! is an innovative bit of software designed to process and change your voice in an almost limitless variety of ways. It sits between your microphone and any PC application that accepts audio input. (Examples of such applications might include online role-playing games, instant messaging, VOIP, or a video editing program that allows you to add your own narration of other sound effects to your video.)

With Voice Thing!, you can subtly or radically change the character of your voice, turn your (audio) self into a monster or alien, and create the effect of being in a wide variety of sonic environments, from small rooms to huge halls.

Thanks,
Brian English