PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Race and class combinations

The Bum
10-31-2006, 01:26 PM
What is your favorite race/class combinations, and why?

My favorite is the night elf rogue as i like sneaking around and killing people fast and painfully :twisted: And i think the night elf fits well with the rogue because of their ability to hide in the dark and i think that makes them fit the rogue more than alot of other races.

Amoras
10-31-2006, 01:38 PM
Troll Shaman, because Trolls are just awesome and Shamans are over powered.

priscila&kay
10-31-2006, 03:49 PM
i think the best rogues are made from Undead... Will of the forsaken (fear disspeller) and the best priests are made from dwarfs (so if heardt) :p... my self if got an undead priest and an gnome rogue
undead priest becous i thought it was cool :D
and an gnome rogue...stealthy and small :D

Amoras
11-01-2006, 08:39 PM
i think the best rogues are made from Undead...
Night Elf Rogues are the best, because of improved stealth and extra dodge and they just look cool too =).

AdarinX
11-01-2006, 11:43 PM
I'm really interested to see the role that the Draenei will play as a paladin. Not even strength wise, but as far as lore goes. Was it the Naaru that gave human and dwarven paladins their strength aswell? That kinda stuff

gringoguy
11-02-2006, 01:35 AM
Personally i think that Night Elf Druids are my favorite, well it was way better before Shadowmeld got Nerfed... I could cast a freaking Starfire before a warrior could charge at me... oh well, GG Blizzard...

Oh and good luck catching up to me in WSG...

*Can't Touch This*

Punchline
11-02-2006, 10:50 AM
Gnome Rogue.

They look so cool!! ^.^

Lodisen
11-02-2006, 11:38 AM
Dorf palydan! Or orc Warrior, fierce and muscular beasts.

Kaegos
12-29-2006, 11:11 PM
My personal fav is the blood elf mage. Really rich lore surrounding the whole race and class which will make playing it a lot of fun. During the days of WCIII and TFT the blood elves were my favorite race so I was ecstatic when Blizzard revealed the horde race as none another!

Waverian
12-29-2006, 11:43 PM
Male Undead Warrior, mostly because I like their attack animations. Close second is Female Human Rogue for the same reason.

xeroz
12-30-2006, 12:34 PM
Night Elf Rogues are the best, because of improved stealth and extra dodge and they just look cool too =).

No way nelfs are the best?.. I'd say its the worst Rogue after the Troll.. Serius.. The improved stealth isent that good..

I'd say Gnome Fury warrior ftw! xD

purgethescourge
01-03-2007, 12:52 PM
Orc Fury Warriors are good simply because of their racial which helps to get higher BTs. Another good warrior race is the Tauren as far as tanking is concerned because of their high health racial and war stomp, which always helps in tough situations.

I will be rolling a Blood Elf Mage in the expansion, because as said, there is so much lore surrounding them and out of all the classes available, Mage seems to fit best with the Blood Elf. I haven't actually looked at the racials yet so who knows, it could be the wrong choice. :P

Maso923
01-03-2007, 09:22 PM
i like the Orc/UN Warlock The orc looks better but i use Undead since they have Will of the Forsaken . in the expansion i will get a Blood Elf Warlock if you can. if you know any sites were u can see what classes a BElf that woud b good ^^

Kaegos
01-04-2007, 01:36 AM
I will be rolling a Blood Elf Mage in the expansion, because as said, there is so much lore surrounding them and out of all the classes available, Mage seems to fit best with the Blood Elf. I haven't actually looked at the racials yet so who knows, it could be the wrong choice. :P

Woot! Another BE mage fan!

Blood Elf Racials:
Mana Tap
Activate to drain 50 mana from your target and charge yourself with arcane energy for 10 min. This effect stacks up to 3 times. 30 second cooldown. Scales with level.
Arcane Torrent
Activate to silence all enemies within 8 yards for 2 seconds. In addition, you gain 10 Energy / 12 Mana for every charge of Mana Tap currently affecting you. Scales with level.
(Given values indicative of a level 1 character. At level 70, Arcane Torrent gives 161 Mana for each charge. Energy amounts do not scale with level.)
Arcane Affinity
15 point skill bonus to Enchanting (note, this also raises the cap by 15 at each level of enchanting).
Magic Resistance
Increase all Resistances by 5.

Daghur
01-06-2007, 10:34 AM
Anything with troll :)
Warrior preferrably!

boneyb
01-09-2007, 12:55 AM
I'd have to say BE hunter. The racial abilities make it a great anti-caster class.

Razael
02-01-2007, 01:31 AM
Male Undead Warrior

pwn
02-01-2007, 03:18 PM
Anything rogue

Tahun
08-06-2007, 03:11 PM
female tauren hunters ROX!!!:rock: i just love 2 be hunter:):proud:

Mentu
08-07-2007, 05:55 AM
But horde in general, roflmao no deal.
My fave is the gnome and draenei rogue, gnome because their racial ability expansive mind is the best, that intell helps alot with crit chance and mana at lowers levels, yes i am aware that BE have something similar. and i also say draenei because a there's nothing better than a mage with a HoT (heal over time). thats my opinion, i have never rolled horde and probably never will.

DlouBent
08-09-2007, 07:24 PM
Favorite race: Undead
Favorite Class: Mage
Most hate races: Troll, gnome, nightelf

iamcarl
08-13-2007, 04:20 PM
Favorite Horde races: Undead and Orc
Favorite Alliance Races: 3 way tie between NE, Draenei, and Human
Favorite Classes: 1st. Rogue 2nd. Pally 3rd. War 4th. Mage
Most Hated Race: GNOMES. they should go sit in someones front yard

Xono
08-13-2007, 09:58 PM
Gnome Mage <3 The offencive animatons are kinda ugly, but the passive ones are cool and they are so small and deadly :) And yeah iamcarl I was sitting in your front yard I was sleeping actually but hen you had to come tyring to gank me but rogues are just easy-mode..

vulgear
11-13-2007, 03:19 PM
undead mage just because you get will of the forsaken plus i think the story line for them is good and i like to play mages

Gorvex
03-22-2008, 11:36 AM
My favourite is the Troll Rogue. I love the way all the Horde charactors are bent over lol. Except the Blood Elf who just stick there tits out. :lol:

I LOVE Trolls cuz of there hair styles and they look agile.

I LOVE Rogues because they require skill. Also I prefere weapons that stick out your waist than hang of your back.

At the end of the day WoW is about how good you look right? If people pick Races/Class's for stats i think thats a bit stupid.

FOR THE HORDE!

Gorvex
03-24-2008, 01:09 PM
Anything with troll :)
Warrior preferrably!

I AGREE! I LOVE TROLLS!

Gorvex
03-24-2008, 01:13 PM
Favourite Alliance Race: Night Elf
Favourite Horde Race: Troll
Favourite Overall Race: Troll
Favourite Class: 1st. Rogue 2nd. Warrior 3rd. Paladin