PDA

View Full Version : Voice acter working for free =D

yashua
12-24-2007, 09:48 AM
I'm pretty new to voice acting I just want to do this for fun I have two diffrent voices I like to do I'm irish / italian so I got that type of voice I can sound pure irish or pure italian or in the middle I have a voice software that lets me make my voice lighter or deeper just to make up for my distance from the mic and its extremly high quality audio recorded with a 3000 dollar mic and a M audio recorder I can do around 20 voices just explain to me how you want the voice to sound I can upload the audio files to you with msn email or I can make a link to them in a rar file using my webserver.

Sorry for the lack of voice samples Tommorow I will throw a few of them on the topic.

saibot11
12-28-2007, 07:09 PM
Really happy to hear that there is voice actors out there looking for job and on top of that for free! When i get my new computer ready, so I actually can record my movie, I might come back to You and ask for some voice acting if that's alright. :)

Happy Holidays!

blommonster
01-01-2008, 03:58 PM
Hello mate, really happy that your are doing some voice acting for free =) i just started with my movie, and working on the trailer atm, so im just curious if you can do like a deep voice for my trailer =) if you are intrested you can reply to me at "[email protected]"

Best regards!

saibot11
01-01-2008, 04:57 PM
My skript is done for my new machinema movie, if you can do a forest troll voice (jamaican) it would be great! More information: http://www.mmorpgforum.net/showthread.php?t=3001