PDA

View Full Version : Looking for voice-actors!

FarinarFilms
12-26-2007, 02:12 AM
Hello all!
My new movie "Crimson Crusade" will focus on the Scarlet Crusade just after the death of their leader: Mograine, the Ashbringer. Two members of the crusade travels out to discover whatever fate their leader may have had. It will most likely feature 5 episodes, however I may choose to cut it down later on.. The first one is pretty short, and is only supposed to kickstart the story with two battles (one in Stratholme and one in Scarlet Monastery). This is clearly the biggest thing I've ever done yet.

Well.. I need some voice actors for several roles ;)
Lists of characters, here you can see which roles are free:

Renault Mograine - Greater character - Scarlet Commander - John Reams
High Lord Mograine - Minor character - Scarlet Leader - GxG
Rane Shadowcloud - Greater character - Scourge elitesoldier - Dag Johanson
[B]Fastan Ironsword - Main character - High Crusader of Scarlet - Peter Thomsen
[B]Alon Brighthand - Greater Character - Priest - Peter Thomsen
Kel'Thuzad - Greater Character - Scourge Archlich - GxG
I've included a few lines for you to say when you send your voice-samples :)

[B]Renault and Mograine line samples:
Mograine: Why didn’t you follow my orders and stayed here, son?

Renault: I do not serve you anymore, father.

Mograine: What!?

Renault: I’ve gained powers beyond your imagining. I serve a greater power now, a power which can give me anything I’d wish for.

Mograine: You mean.. The Scourge!?

Renault: The Scourge is greater than you think, father. It is too strong to defeat, to strong to wound.. To strong to regret.

Mograine: My son.. Have you grown mad!? What are you thinking!? And you killed your men!? Why, son!? Why!?

Renault: I did not kill them.

Kel'Thuzad and Rane samples

Kel’Thuzad: I see the task is complete.

Rane: Indeed, master. The High Lord of the Scarlet Crusade is dead and his sword – The Ashbringer has been retrieved.

Kel’Thuzad: Excellent. Did the boy do his work?

Rane: He’s completely under control milord. He did what he should with ease.

Kel’Thuzad: Laughs Excellent, Rane. With Renault Mograine under our control, we should be able to destroy the Scarlet Crusade from inside. Once they’re destroyed, we can focus on the Argent Dawn. And then the Plaguelands will be ours once again.

Rane: Great, master. But what are we supposed to do with this? Holds forth The Ashbringer None of us are able to use it.

Kel’Thuzad: Resurrect the High Lord as one of us, make him do our bidding. I would enjoy watching the Crusade being destroyed by its own leader.

Rane: Laughs I will order the necromancers to do so, master.

Toren and Rane samples:
Rane: He has asked us to resurrect the high lord..

Toren: And we shall do so.. We can’t waste to lose Kel’Thuzads faith in us.. Not yet.. We need to find someone capable of using the Ashbringer before even trying to ambush Kel’Thuzad.

Rane: Kel’Thuzad took my family, took my life. He took anything I had. Only his dead body lying before me will bring peace into my soul, Toren.

Toren: I understand your feelings, Rane. But we have been obeying him for so long now, built up his belief that we support him. Do you really want to destroy all that?

Rane: … Of course not.

Fastan and Alon samples:

Fastan: I’m sorry I’m late, Alon. But my title as High Crusader has a few duties bound to it.

Alon: It’s all right. I found this book. “The Legend of the Ashbringer.”

Fastan: Grabs the book. Alon! This book is over 1000 pages, how are we ever
gonna find anything of value in this!?

Alon: Chapter 3.

Fastan: What?

Alon: Just read it.

Pick a few lines and send them to me. Design the characters' voice as you want. When you've done some samples, then send them to me on [email protected]. Please note that I'll prefer that you in the subject of the e-mail write something like "Voice Sample: Kel'Thuzad" or so..

Thank you, hoping for some volunteers :)

Farinar

konerboy
12-26-2007, 08:17 PM
AAHH my eye's are bleeding, oh it's just the text.. listen that text is in a way painfull to watch, so make it black.

but beond that i would like to try, i think i would fit best for a dwarf or a human, i will send you one :D

add some screenshot's of the characters that you made up, it's hard to know if they are male/female and if they are human/undead

FarinarFilms
12-26-2007, 09:19 PM
I'll change the text color :P Sorry.. By the way.. Screenshots are soon able.. Need to find some suiting ones