PDA

View Full Version : Plot for new Machinima Series

MirageFilms
12-27-2007, 02:21 AM
I've been working on this movie for a while now but i think I got the plot.

The Wielder
Comedy
Characters:Aerios-Orc Warrior-Simple person, leads the team
(Sarge)-Orc Warrior-Wild behavior,too self confident
Beef-Tauren Druid-Strange personality, really goofy, gets team into trouble alot
Zeal-BloodElf Mage- Really sensible about his feelings, basically the only one who knows what hes doing
(maybe another one)

Plot
Aerios is on a normal day in Orgrimar when he comes across a machine from the army and blows it up destroying part of Orgrimar. He gets sent to court and then he is given a choice to either jail or join the army. At the base he is given a tour of the place and finds out its a little messed up. The guide shows him to a tent where he meets Zeal, Beef,(third guy). After they introduce themselves they are called to the General where they meet (Sarge). He assigns them to find an epic sword to win against the war. Walking outside the team encounters a gnome who is holding the sword. After chasing him the gnome makes a portal to UnderCity where they land in a pile of goo and skeletons. Being freaked out they run outside to encounter a gold farmer. Zeal asks for directions and the goldfarmer is trying to trade with him speaking in Chinese, declining the offer the farmer gets mad and calls in the other gold farmers(alot). Everyone runs away but Beef or Aerios is AFK and is knocked out. Waking up they are tied up and are in a GoldFarmer costume in a mine. Meanwhile the rest of the team plans to bail the person out. While on the mission Aerios finds a chest which has a fish just as a patrol finds him but just as he was about to sound the alarm when a laser beam kills him leaving nothing but ashes.:lol: The team regroups and escape the farmers. Soon after they realize they didn't actually get the prisoner.
The End

This is the first part of the series which should be ranging from 8-15min. Feel free to add ideas and comments to improve this. Hope you guy like it:D