PDA

View Full Version : Banned!!!!!!!!!!!1

gamerfreak0510
11-03-2006, 04:35 AM
Today i was banned because i accidently left my speeder on. it has been almost 4 hourss and still i am not able to get back on. I do not know how long i am banned for. i think it was stupid.:( :(

Ricje
11-03-2006, 08:06 AM
What's a speeder? Is it a third party program? If so, you kind of deserve to get banned in my opinion.

You should get a mail stating why you got banned and for howlong.
Depending on the thing you did, the time can last from 72 hours to permanent as far as I know.

Pelagius
11-03-2006, 10:33 AM
What's a speeder? Is it a third party program? If so, you kind of deserve to get banned in my opinion.

You should get a mail stating why you got banned and for howlong.
Depending on the thing you did, the time can last from 72 hours to permanent as far as I know.

Agree . (:

Amoras
11-03-2006, 10:43 AM
If it's a hack, you deserved it. If it's not, which I doubt, I'm sorry.

gamerfreak0510
11-03-2006, 12:33 PM
it wasn't a hack it was an accident. it is used to speed up my internet browser i was using it to speed up my internet browser. i accidently left it on.

The Bum
11-03-2006, 12:37 PM
They cant ban you for using a program to speed up your internet browser. And you also have a mail that tells you why you were banned and how long

Quazimodo
11-03-2006, 04:44 PM
wait, what? Speed up ur internet browser?

Phisher
11-03-2006, 09:59 PM
wait, what? Speed up ur internet browser?
stick to thread*

As said, check your mail and se why you did get a ban.

Speeding your I-browser cant affect your gameing in WoW..its like getting banned for downloading from internet..o_o

Tell us more out from whats in that letter ye got from blizz.

Amoras
11-03-2006, 10:01 PM
I see the situation now. Blizzard should ban themselves for doing that.

Quazimodo
11-03-2006, 10:02 PM
? I didnt miss spell stick to thread.. :confused:

What do you mean by speeding up ur internet browser?

Punchline
11-03-2006, 10:40 PM
Haha, the same thing happened to me. I used a speed hack for a multiplayer flash game called Stick Arena. Well, I left it on by accident. I log in, see a giant wall of yellow text, and get disconnected. It was 3 days for me. I didn't the the e-mail telling about my suspension until 5 days after it was lifted. >.<

gamerfreak0510
11-03-2006, 10:53 PM
well i don't know what email it is under i only have two and i didn't get mail from either

kiahann
11-03-2006, 11:12 PM
Well you shouldn't really have any program running in the background beacause maybe they could "Think" it's a hack or somthing had that happen to a freind when he wasnt useing one

might want to email them back explaining what it is.

gamerfreak0510
11-03-2006, 11:59 PM
i did and still now word

Terwilliger
11-04-2006, 03:52 AM
Speeders speed up your whole OS, including WoW. So it was a speed hack but obviously it wasnt your intention to speed hack...

gamerfreak0510
11-04-2006, 05:46 AM
yeah but i have sent them an email and have yet to see results. i am hoping that by sunday i can play agian

Mahiney
11-04-2006, 11:57 PM
Did you use SpeederXP or ASpeeder? lol....yeah that speeds up EVERYTHING on your computer...it is also able to speed up games...so it is a .."speed hack" of sorts..but what internet do ya got? dsl? dial-up? if so..you need that speed boost..xD

gamerfreak0510
11-05-2006, 01:28 AM
i was using speed gear and a speeder. but i am runnin roadrunner

Bloodin_tears
11-05-2006, 06:20 AM
I got banned 2 dont know how it happen but, i was playing only wsg a friday and the i changed my pass on wow three thimes same day, And then i was dc and when i was going to log in again It says:
This account has been closed and cannot be used for playing anymore:confused:

gamerfreak0510
11-05-2006, 03:33 PM
fool u didn't get banned you got shut down

kiahann
11-06-2006, 02:54 AM
Don't call him a fool he's in the same boat your in.

If you don't hear back i suggest calling technical support.

gamerfreak0510
11-06-2006, 05:27 AM
nah i am unbanned

kiahann
11-06-2006, 03:44 PM
Cool grats man.

Quazimodo
11-06-2006, 04:31 PM
Good to hear that.

MaceMan
11-07-2006, 01:09 PM
The "speeder" program changes your operating system clocks so that programs think time is going faster than it actually is. It is commonly used as a speed hack in WoW, because you can use it to move faster then other players. If you are telling the truth and you were not using it to hack in game, I suggest you email Blizzard and you might get a 72 hour ban instead of a permanent one.

Edit: Ah, good to hear.

Ragnorok161
11-10-2006, 08:23 PM
Ummm why do you need a third party program to do that?

Flynt
11-11-2006, 03:44 PM
The "speeder" program changes your operating system clocks so that programs think time is going faster than it actually is. It is commonly used as a speed hack in WoW, because you can use it to move faster then other players. If you are telling the truth and you were not using it to hack in game, I suggest you email Blizzard and you might get a 72 hour ban instead of a permanent one.

Edit: Ah, good to hear.

Actually:

A Speed hack works by changing or overclocking the frequency that your comptuer operates at. An example of this would be making a 1Ghz computer think its a 2Ghz computer, by doing so you speed the information output up which can cause an over exhuarstion on your chips as well as your computer.

How Speed Hacks work with wow is completly diffrent from simulation of lag on the machine itself.

Speedhacks:

Things commonly known as a Speed hack interface with WoW, by hooking, or injecting into the internal memmory of world of warcraft. A programmer knows that internal variables (numbers and information) are stored deep within WoW. Using a program to hook, or inject (break into) WoW, then simulate the code and send a fake value back to the server to increase the rate at which your computer sends a packet back to the server. WoW runs like any other MMO or server based packet responce. If a player is moving in a straight line, then the player sends no more packets, the moment a player does a distinct movement of somekind the computer will relay that information to server to update the server with your coordinates and what you did. How a speed hack works is by telling your machine to go ahead and process the information and keep going until you say stop, in which case it updates the server on what you did and where you are.

How a Speeder works for your machine is controls the inlet valve. Imagine a hose, when you have it open to a certian amount, water comes out and doesnt spurge everywhere from to much pressure, thats like a computers information. Now imagine opening the gates, like the hose, alot of information starts pouring in, which is what your computer does, and it has sparattic amounts of water shooting everywhere, just like a computer would. Sparratic amounts of information flow in and out, with no cap making your computer work faster and 2-5X as hard, which could potentially destroy your system.

Ragnorok161
11-12-2006, 07:27 PM
Actually:

A Speed hack works by changing or overclocking the frequency that your comptuer operates at. An example of this would be making a 1Ghz computer think its a 2Ghz computer, by doing so you speed the information output up which can cause an over exhuarstion on your chips as well as your computer.

How Speed Hacks work with wow is completly diffrent from simulation of lag on the machine itself.

Speedhacks:

Things commonly known as a Speed hack interface with WoW, by hooking, or injecting into the internal memmory of world of warcraft. A programmer knows that internal variables (numbers and information) are stored deep within WoW. Using a program to hook, or inject (break into) WoW, then simulate the code and send a fake value back to the server to increase the rate at which your computer sends a packet back to the server. WoW runs like any other MMO or server based packet responce. If a player is moving in a straight line, then the player sends no more packets, the moment a player does a distinct movement of somekind the computer will relay that information to server to update the server with your coordinates and what you did. How a speed hack works is by telling your machine to go ahead and process the information and keep going until you say stop, in which case it updates the server on what you did and where you are.

How a Speeder works for your machine is controls the inlet valve. Imagine a hose, when you have it open to a certian amount, water comes out and doesnt spurge everywhere from to much pressure, thats like a computers information. Now imagine opening the gates, like the hose, alot of information starts pouring in, which is what your computer does, and it has sparattic amounts of water shooting everywhere, just like a computer would. Sparratic amounts of information flow in and out, with no cap making your computer work faster and 2-5X as hard, which could potentially destroy your system.

QFT Faster computer and a speed hack are totally diffrient

MauroR
11-16-2006, 08:35 AM
The hacks are not allowed in this kind of game, you knew it, I don't wantto be harse but you deserve it, even if it is only a speeder.

Quazimodo
11-16-2006, 07:04 PM
Hacks arent allowed in any kind of MMO <.< And from what I understand it's not a hack, it just speeds up his browser.. but wth do you need that for.. this just confuses me, stop using these crap speed up programs.... that's the solution.

xeroz
01-01-2007, 03:31 PM
Hacks arent allowed in any kind of MMO <.< And from what I understand it's not a hack, it just speeds up his browser.. but wth do you need that for.. this just confuses me, stop using these crap speed up programs.... that's the solution.

/agreed

Kaegos
01-09-2007, 03:47 AM
I would check your email to see exactly what they nailed you for. Your situation doesn't appear to violate the TOS but then again I could be wrong.

Valamir
01-09-2007, 07:18 AM
This is a two month old thread, the issue was solved a while back. Let it go.

HaShxx0rz
03-02-2007, 05:50 PM
no hes not speedhacking, if he left it on for 4 houres it wouldve logged him out after 3 minutes, speed hacks speed up your entire game, so you know how if your afk for like 30 mins it logs you out? it brings that down to about 2 minutes.

kiahann
03-02-2007, 05:58 PM
As Valamir said Issue Solved.

Locked.