View Full Version : TU Studios Seeks Volunteers

shawnrtooley
01-07-2008, 01:19 AM
What: TU Studios
When: Starting Jan 08
What's Needed: Voice Artists, Writers and Screen Actors
How to Apply: Email: [email protected]

NOTE: SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY!

The first movie is called "The Slaying of Edwin VanCleef" you can watch the 30 second clip on youtube.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Gl6od_vCwXA

Cast of Characters:
-------------------------
THE PARTY (Main Characters)

Aria - Female Human Warrior (casted)
Background: Aria is a fighter for the people of Westfall. Growing up there as a farmer's daughter she seeks revenge on the defias after they killed her 2 brothers when they first attacked Moonbrook.

Personality: Aria always seems angry and bloodthirty. She'll disregard Stormwind law because Stormwind has disregarded Westfall and left it to die.

Knoble - Male Dwarf Priest (voice / model needed)
Background: Knoble didn't plan on showing up in Westfall. He fell asleep on the tram drunk and wound up in the Stormwind Cathedral. He managed to scrape enough cash together from donations to hitch a ride to Sentinel Hill, where he was expecting to find "The Defias Brothers Brewery".

Personality: Knoble is a recovering alcoholic. How he ever fell on good terms with 'The Light' he doesn't know - but he manages to do his job, most of the time. He's the smartass of the group and typically has a one-liner for everything.

Lorimba - Female NightElf Rogue (voice / model needed)
Background: Lorimba is a loner who stumbled across the Defias while bringing trade goods from Astranaar to Stormwind. Her caravan was attacked and she managed to slip away into Elwynn forest. Tired and alone, she found refuge at the inn near Sentinel Hill.

Personality: Lorimba is quiet. She would much rather let her daggers talk for her than ramble in any given situation. When she does speak - she is direct and to the point. She has a short fuse and resorts to bloodshed over diplomacy.

The Finch Brothers (Milton and Wilton) - Male Gnome Mage / Warlock (casted)
Background: The Finch Brothers are identical twins, save for their hair color. They were both intrigued by magic at an early age. One of the brothers focused on the art of fire and ice while the other brother sought demonolgy.

Personality (Milton the Mage): Milton the Mage is the level-headed brother. He is kind, fun-loving and has a great sense of humor. He is usually trying to get his brother out of trouble.

Personality (Wilton the Warlock): Wilton the Warlock is mentally ill.... oh... and very evil. He spends more time talking to 'Death' ((an imaginary creature that seems to haunt him)) then he does anyone else and is hardly ever NOT in some sort of hot water.

- - -

Director's Note: I thank you for taking the time to read this thread. If you have some spare time and you would like to work on this project, please drop me a line. I am 32 years old, a first-time director & I am seeking volunteers that want to be a part of something wonderful. If this movie goes well we can keep the people involved on the team to produce more movies.

Thanks for reading!