PDA

View Full Version : PvP strategy

Zaoris
11-04-2006, 03:03 PM
What's your strategy?Do you have any special moves?Whom do you attack?
Post your char,and tell your strategy.

I,for one,play an undead rogue..I dun have any problems attacking,so I often do it,doesn't matter what class the enemy is,or how many enemies I have.
I use my stealth abilities alot,as every other rogue,I hit fast,get stealthed,again,hit again,then use a high-power finishing move.
I move a lot,that's the key,imo...I keep stunning then hit with a final strike.
I don't really use potions,because I keep them for big battles,when I have many enemies..I just use bandages.
Any special moves?Hm...my secret :)

The Bum
11-04-2006, 03:18 PM
I play a night elf rogue myself, and my tactic is to keep the enemy stunned for as long as possible, and deal as much damage in the shortest ammount of time. Most classes i can kill before (or right after) the kidney shot runs out. But on mail and plate wearers i have to vanish and use a cheap shot + thistle tea.. Against mages i have to use all my cooldowns to defeat, unless i resist some of their spells.

Amoras
11-04-2006, 04:06 PM
I play a night elf rogue most of the time. I'm Seal Fate, stun lock, rogue. I start out with cheap shot, backstab, then kidney shot, backstab, run infront before they escape from kidney and gouge->stealth repeat untill dead. I use dagger in main hand, sword in offhand.

cripling
11-04-2006, 09:22 PM
i am ud mage and i am fire/arc or ice/fire in pvp.
with fire/arc i got AoM so when i meet example warrior. sheep fast as i can and make an double pyroblast then i just scorch him to death.
when i meet locks with fire/arc/ (if fel take away buffs) i use AoM sheep on the lock which is pretty desperate move then kill pet another sheep, then pyro then i keep close and go all out wit AE and mayb i use an mana pot. if fear i use WoTF and fear again i use pvp trinket.
wit frost/fire i use remove curses alot which on many warlocks pisses them off so then i keep close using AE romving curse and having fire ward for that fire spell locks got and when its to many curses i use ice block to take them away that also works well on death coil and seduce. blast wave some AE then he is dead for sure

Ragnorok161
11-10-2006, 08:30 PM
I stealth up and mainly do some quick simple stun locks. Cheap shot. Gouge. CB evis or KS

zooner12
11-15-2006, 02:26 AM
Gnome Mage here.

I usually will purposely let them get close then when they're right inside my frostnova area, I will most likely FN, blink away, spin, and frostbolt, scorch, scorch, CoC, fireblast and if by this point if they're not dead, rinse and repeat.

Special Moves?

Only against shamans, I'll begin to cast poly, and about 2 seconds in jump, so that when they do hit me with Earth Shock, I can now cast free of all so then I do the above attacks.

zakura187
11-28-2006, 08:31 AM
Hello,

Got imp sap nowdays so opening with Sap - CS -Restealth - Sap - CS - EA - Restealth, This takes time but the opponent got around 2k less armor and he havent done any dmg to you. This is mostly used against SPs and it works like a dream.

kiahann
11-28-2006, 04:33 PM
I am a Orc shaman 51 restoration and I actually still do really good in pvp. My strategy is usually kiteing them while keeping myself topped off with heals try to outlast my opponent.

mistersir
12-13-2006, 08:09 PM
Lvl 60 dwarf hunter. my main tactics, if they are far away, is to Mark them, send pet, while doing aimed shot. after Aimed shot i do serpent sting, concussive, and arcane shot. if they are near me then i use scatter, back away and just arcane/auto shot until dead. if warrior then i try and frost trap first then just do above moves, run, and do them again while he gets out of frost.