PDA

View Full Version : Voice actors, unite thee!

Vuoripeikko
01-23-2008, 05:32 AM
So, we are doing this machinima about World of Warcraft, which should be released at the end of 2008. Our team (including me and couple others) is currently working on the script, since we have all the equipment ready to film, which we will do this summer. The movie is supposed to be three part and is drama/action with a touch of humor.

Here is your chance to be famous! We need voice actors, since we can't do all the roles ourselves and because english sounds alot better with someone, who uses it as a primary language.

You can post your questions here, or PM me. We are searching from other places too and there is no hurry, yet. But the deadline should be around June, July, when all the recording should be complete. Also, because we can't travel to the USA or any other country (we don't have enough money, cause some fucker bought 2 gallons of mountain dew ) you should have a decent microphone. We need your voice as pristine!

Here is the list of voices, which we need. It will be updated as we write the script.

*Troll male, main character, protagonist
*Troll female, in party with the main character
*Tauren male, in party with the main character
*Undead male, in party with the main character
*Kel'thuzad impersonator
*Several random voices, including:
# Unkown woman's voice
# Several troll voices, weaker and stronger ones, near death
# Orgrimmar Guards
# Undead Scourge voices, very deep and high voices
# Middle-aged Man voice, scottish or irish
# Dwarf voices
*And many others!

Any auditions should be sent to Vuoripeikko (at) gmail (dot) com. I will then respond as fast as I can with the test lines you should try to act.

We aren't really nitpickers with the format, but it should be the best you can make. .wav maybe?