PDA

View Full Version : WCM now available in Russian and Spanish

Uzbeki
01-25-2008, 11:20 AM
Today we released the ALPHA versions of our <a href="ru/">Russian</a> and <a href="es/">Spanish</a> sites. Note that these sites are still in a heavy development phase and the design may look broken. As our Russian and Spanish is a bit rusty we need YOUR help to make sure the spelling is correct and the sites look right. <br /><br />Statistics and polls has shown us people all over the world appreciates having the site in their native language, if you can translate from English to Spanish, Russian, Korean or Dutch and have some spare time please e-mail <a href="mailto:[email protected]?subject=Translat ion">[email protected]</a> for further information.<br /><br />The translators will be awarded a free <a href="premonly.php">Premium membership</a>. The task will consist of translating a few phrases now and keep the translations up to date. You will have easy to use &quot;on site&quot; tools at your disposal to achieve this.<br /><br><br><b>Read the full version of this news item on <a href="http://www.warcraftmovies.com/main.php#791">WarcraftMovies.com</a></b>

lexusina
01-28-2008, 08:13 AM
1. question. Can i type Russian now?)))
2. When the full Russian servers will be avaible?

Dead.Soul
01-28-2008, 06:28 PM
Thanks for russian wcm ;>

Lazur
02-11-2008, 03:39 AM
I have sent the application on, [email protected] but to me have not answered. Whether my letter is has reached you?

Zulthab
02-14-2008, 12:49 AM
Hope I can help with russian translation. ^^