PDA

View Full Version : Rate It - PPLDEPT Mirrors

Hentai
11-07-2006, 07:28 PM
How are PPLDEPT mirrors at warcraft movies?

just to do some stats, and leave coments plz :)

Vandalist
11-29-2006, 07:33 AM
Personally, their good mirrors, but unless you make it open use, it will never be anything special. Sorry, but nobody wants to go through the long contacting and stuff to get their movie on a site, they want to upload it and be done.

Hentai
11-29-2006, 11:00 PM
Personally, their good mirrors, but unless you make it open use, it will never be anything special. Sorry, but nobody wants to go through the long contacting and stuff to get their movie on a site, they want to upload it and be done.

im working on that, but im still getting some SQL errors because of size of the file x), but first half of druid tank movie was uploaded by the author without me doing nothing! :P but its not 100% working

Mooseamoose
01-20-2007, 05:23 AM
I said sucks because no one else did, and I felt the need to

Darkalus
01-20-2007, 06:01 AM
Call me noob if you want to, but...what does PPLDEPT stand for?

Hentai
01-30-2007, 10:13 AM
nothing special, it was a community that had everything some time ago, since 2000, now we mirror stuff, and some blogers have stuff there. :) Nothing special now, cause we dont have time for more... :s

godliest
02-20-2007, 07:16 PM
Never visited that site (as I suppose it is). *checks site* Why is it saying something on spanish here? And when looking to the files it gets some "fatal error". I stand for my opinion filefront/torrent pwns, don't remember which I chose. Add premium DL pwns, coz then I would chose it.

Hentai
02-22-2007, 09:47 AM
Never visited that site (as I suppose it is). *checks site* Why is it saying something on spanish here? And when looking to the files it gets some "fatal error". I stand for my opinion filefront/torrent pwns, don't remember which I chose. Add premium DL pwns, coz then I would chose it.

because at the moment we are changing server. however, we are always providing best download speed than filefront... and direct connect...

godliest
02-22-2007, 04:54 PM
I will check it out sometimes in a close future.